Purvis tweets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Purvis tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is no way:

1. KO pulled him from the starting lineup already, he'd do that closer to the next game.

I'm not sure his starting (regular season) was a certainty, having not played a game in UConn uni. Boat was the only sure thing, and perhaps Amida. The other spots were once filled by our seniors and were wide open coming in. He may be the 'front runner' but all those open spots were to be earned.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
we're in deep doodoo if we start hanging on teenagers' tweets.
..or in Wisconsin.

I'm not worried one bit about "the Ferrari." He just needs to let the game come to him.

Reaction Score
There wouldn't be any traffic anymore.

The Boneyard would consist entirely of Zymurg's beer reviews.

Hey - we just dropped a little bit of The Canterbury Tales in the Diamond Stone thread. That's not bad! (especially since it wasn't the part of The Miller's Tale where the guy gets a hot poker in the ass through the window).

Reaction Score
Hey - we just dropped a little bit of The Canterbury Tales in the Diamond Stone thread. That's not bad! (especially since it wasn't the part of The Miller's Tale where the guy gets a hot poker in the ass through the window).

I wonder what percentage of the people who get this reference possess English degrees.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
On a side note, we can't use any slightly off color word here without being censored for fear of offending the sponsors. Somehow, I don't think the company behind the hot European singles ad offends easily....

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For me, this is definitely in the conversation for worst thread in the history of the BY. Not only making a thread about a college kid's tweets, but making a thread over-analyzing tweets that say absolutely nothing.

Not making fun of you in the least, but it's amusing just how often we have "the worst thread in the history of the BY" around here.

Doesn't say much for us as a group.

Reaction Score
Yep that only took 4 days before the first regular season game.
The Boneyard special "look who is not happy" thread soon to be followed by a "Look who is in the doghouse" thread.

Reaction Score
I must be old.
I dislike both Twitter and Facebook. Very much. Don't post on either. Don't read either. Think that the communication value they have provided has been offset by the collective lowering of direct human interaction and the onset of the immediacy culture, where people fall all over each other to be the first to post about trivialities that maraud as news, and where said posting gets amplified exponentially, regardless of merit. Like here, for example.

Reaction Score
atleast this isn't as bad as the mack thread, where discussion of "bbc" has run rampant

Reaction Score
Don't forget that before he gets the hot poker, he farts in the guys face so hard it almost blinds him.

We kept is as classy as we could.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't forget that before he gets the hot poker, he farts in the guys face so hard it almost blinds him.

We kept is as classy as we could.
Classy and educational. Now people know the origination of the expression "pain in the asset".

Reaction Score
I thought Tevin Macks thread was the dumbest one on the boneyard yet, I lied, its this one.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is a Boneyard meeting actually:

When I worked in the corporate world, I prayed for this to happen (to someone else) every single meeting. Unfortunately, it was usually an SBD. All the pain, none of the amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom