Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
#SlickRickFaceOnDemFolks

B8AM7_6CIAIPmF9.jpg

Reaction Score
Now this is a Great Surprise! Thought he was leaning on playing ball in Europe. Well this definitely solidifies our back court for next year. JA and RP the starting guards. Good complement to one another. One driver and one shooter. Now just have to solidify our front court with I guess AB staying and we should be a definite tourney team.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Love this. If he can keep improving with his FT's and works on finishing at the rim, and JA can get a bit more confidence in his jumper...this will be a great backcourt. AG will only help.

Purvis and Brimah are the heart and soul of next years team.

I'm assuming the starting lineup will be...
JA
RP
TL
AB

with KO having some options for that last spot. Could be AG in a small lineup. Could be a guy like Facey or Enoch. Durham, if healthy, could be a factor too.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
With guns like that I can't believe he has such a hard time finishing.
I have a feeling KO and staff are gonna work him hard on layup drills all summer. Seems to be what they did with free-throws last summer.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I have a feeling KO and staff are gonna work him hard on layup drills all summer. Seems to be what they did with free-throws last summer.

What good are layup drills going to do? I guarantee you he hits every layup in practice; the question is contested layups and ones at game speed.

Reaction Score
Awesome news.

If you had polled the Yard back in January, who would have predicted that Purvis would stay, but DHam would leave?

Reaction Score
Great news. Temper the expectations, though. This team is young and still needs to add talent with our last 2 schollies. Very happy to have the ambassador back for what's hopefully a more fluent system for him playing off Adams/Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom