Purvis/Calhoun | The Boneyard

Purvis/Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm happy for NC State to keep a key recruit home - always kind of rooted for the Wolfpack considering they were always underdogs of Tobacco Road. PLus I played baseball at all of the fields down there and besides UNC theirs was really beautiful.

Anyway we have Omar and we were already good there. Also I need to say this as I was concerned.....very few video's of Rodney making many jump shots. He's a slasher and to be honest slashers who dominate in HS find life tougher a lot when they get to the next level. When you're 6'3 or 6'4 you need to make shots to have that lane available. Nonetheless a great get for NCSt..

We have Omar, Ryan and Shabazz still, at least. That's excellent. And Neils will be better so we'll be more than fine there - we need some bigs - I want Bennet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
i bet if he would of picked uconn him being a slasher would of been great........ only because he didn't pick us (huskynation) doesn't mean we need to diss his game

Reaction Score
He would have been a very good complement to the 2012 backcourt with Bazz Omar and Boat. A little more physical and a guy who is better at getting to the bucket (remains to be seen how well Rb can get to the rim against BE bigs)

Reaction Score
i bet if he would of picked uconn him being a slasher would of been great........ only because he didn't pick us (huskynation) doesn't mean we need to diss his game

You call that dissing his game? You're not very bright are you?:confused:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I hope his feet fall off before he gets to play a single second for North Carolina State.

Reaction Score
I don't wish people good luck who don't go to uconn. I'm a husky fan. Everyother team is the opponent. I say good riddance. Why wish someone luck when they could come back to beat us in the future. Although with Purvis that won't happen cause the wolfpack are going nowhere with their Espn coach who jumps from planes for attention. Have fun being on a ok team. Could of been on a great team. Omar will be better, and from what I read is a better team player.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't have any sour grapes with this kid. Never had for any recruit I was hoping was going UConn's way and didn't. And I wish them luck but not at UConn's expense.

No one knows how things would have played out if he came to UConn. So no sense worrying about it. When OC committed I was thrilled. That thrill was in no way affected by RP's possible heading to UConn nor was it affected after his declaration to NCS.

JC has managed to develop enough winning hands with whatever cards he was dealt with, for me to concern myself about which cards UConn needs to get for another run. I'm interested in recruiting only in that it keeps my offseason in UConn mode and that it offers me camaraderie with other Boneyarders.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is no such thing as a must-get recruit. Over the past twenty years, we've missed more than we've gotten.

The result - the rafters at Gample are running out of real estate to hang championship banners.

North Carolina State is a fine school with a long, storied history of being about the fourth-best program in their zip code. He will do well there, even if they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom