Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions

Reaction Score
It's gonna be a horrible slugfest as always with UCF. Lot's of black and blue marks, bruised ribs and maybe a broken nose or two.

UCF 55-51.
You should know better then to make that prediction! UCONN has everyone back and the way they have been playing lately an upset or even a close game is just not going to happen.

Reaction Score
ok, experts...
How many fouls will be called today... Each side tally.
I say UCONN 4- UCF 22

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You should know better then to make that prediction! UCONN has everyone back and the way they have been playing lately an upset or even a close game is just not going to happen.
What are you doing??? Tying to screw us over???

Reaction Score
I'm interested to see how UCF handles Edwards. Aaliyah typically doesn't get moved off her spot. Evina also can get chippy so I think this game could be physical on both sides. Nika needs to keep her cool.

I'm sure it will be a low scoring affair and painful to watch since I love free flowing ball. Hopefully the referees will remember what freedom of movement means....
Prediction: If it's a physical clutch-and-grab game (UCF's modus operandi) without many whistles, the BY ref baiters will complain that the refs "swallowed" their whistles. If the game yields many fouls, resulting in slow play, the complaint will be, "let 'em play".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom