Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions

Reaction Score
UCONN 79
UCF 49
UCF plays it's regular extra physical style game but UCONN has too many pieces to stop!
This type of game Geno has to spread the minutes around to all 11 players!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 9:00 P.M. Eastern 3/21. Attached is the list of Tournament qualifiers that is eligible for the Tournament edition.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Tournament Qualifiers-1.pdf
    74.2 KB · Views: 85
Reaction Score
Vegas has posted the spread for the UCONN/ UCF game.
UCONN is favored by 16 points.
Very low over/ under: 110 total points.

Reaction Score
Well it's just like old times UCF vs UConn and the results will still be the same, the Husky's winning again. UCF is the best team in the AAC, but they don't come close to the team that they have yet to beat. UConn is one of the Top 5 teams in the Nation, they have improved each and every game since the loss to Villanova, with their shutout 3rd quarter against Mercer, they did something that only one other team in this years tournament. Stanford did the same yesterday against Montana State with a 20 - 0 1st quarter.

The Knights are a physical defensive team that sometimes boarders on muggings and not basketball, like the 1/16/20 game at UCF. The outcome of the game will depend on how the officials call the game. When I state outcome I mean the final score and not who wins, it is the Husky's who will win. CW and Olivia will make sure of that, the only two left who has played against UCF.

I believe that there is still bad blood between Geno and Coach Abe and he will make sure that the refs call a game that is more towards basketball and mugball like Coach Abe wants to happen. I see our defense out dueling the Knights and our offense leaving them in the dust after all is said and done,
UConn 75 - UCF 45. All predictions and changes must by the scheduled game time (TBD). If a change is submitted you must state that it is a change to your previous prediction. If the change is correctly submitted I will give a "like" to the change so that the poster knows that their request was accepted. Only Tournament qualifiers will be inputted into the predictions tally sheet. GOOD LUCK to all and the Tournament Rules and Scoring information sheet is attached.
56-48 UConn.
  • I'd be very surprised if the pace of the game allows our team to reach the 70s. Hope I'm wrong, because UCF has 0% chance of reaching the 70s against us.
  • Lots of experience, familiarity and some old grudges on UCF's roster.
  • Plenty of current evidence that higher seeds can be slowed by good defensive reams, and without looking at anything more than scores on their schedule, I'm certain UCF is one of the best defensive teams in the country.
  • I don't know yet how good an offensive team we are, we're capable of stalling for stretches. I hope we are trending up- not sure yet.

Reaction Score
UCF will be in foul trouble midway through the 2nd quarter, UConn takes off from there

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
72-56, the guys in blue

Reaction Score
In a game somewhat akin to the first quarter of the Creighton vs Iowa game, UConn wins a bruising rugby match 67 – 45 .

Reaction Score
FWIW, Vegas has the line as -16.5

How wide the gap ends up being will depend on how tightly, or not, the refs call the game

Reaction Score
I think this game gets more physical moving deeper into the game.
UCONN finally has the depth to respond in kind.
UCONN—78
UCF——-56
( please no injuries on either side)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom