Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 5 (UCF) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well it's just like old times UCF vs UConn and the results will still be the same, the Husky's winning again. UCF is the best team in the AAC, but they don't come close to the team that they have yet to beat. UConn is one of the Top 5 teams in the Nation, they have improved each and every game since the loss to Villanova, with their shutout 3rd quarter against Mercer, they did something that only one other team in this years tournament. Stanford did the same yesterday against Montana State with a 20 - 0 1st quarter.

The Knights are a physical defensive team that sometimes boarders on muggings and not basketball, like the 1/16/20 game at UCF. The outcome of the game will depend on how the officials call the game. When I state outcome I mean the final score and not who wins, it is the Husky's who will win. CW and Olivia will make sure of that, the only two left who has played against UCF.

I believe that there is still bad blood between Geno and Coach Abe and he will make sure that the refs call a game that is more towards basketball and mugball like Coach Abe wants to happen. I see our defense out dueling the Knights and our offense leaving them in the dust after all is said and done,
UConn 75 - UCF 45. All predictions and changes must by the scheduled game time (TBD). If a change is submitted you must state that it is a change to your previous prediction. If the change is correctly submitted I will give a "like" to the change so that the poster knows that their request was accepted. Only Tournament qualifiers will be inputted into the predictions tally sheet. GOOD LUCK to all and the Tournament Rules and Scoring information sheet is attached.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 98
Reaction Score
This will be a battle. UCF plays tough D and will not give up.they have played us close the last few games but we will prevail
UConn 71-56

Reaction Score
I am giving up on predicting tournaments games, seems like any team can win

Reaction Score
I'm interested to see how UCF handles Edwards. Aaliyah typically doesn't get moved off her spot. Evina also can get chippy so I think this game could be physical on both sides. Nika needs to keep her cool.

I'm sure it will be a low scoring affair and painful to watch since I love free flowing ball. Hopefully the referees will remember what freedom of movement means....

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see the comments from people who complain about the team's efficiency after this one. UCF's style of play will make this game a grind. UConn wins an ugly game 72 to 55.

Reaction Score
UCF is stunned after they realize they've run into a familiar buzzsaw and the Huskies get off to a hot start and get up big. After Q1 it becomes a grind as UCF buckles down and gets physical.

UConn takes it, 75-41.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 71
UCF 53

Reaction Score
Will this be basketball or... boxing or wrestling??
UCONN 65 UCT 52 MOV 13
Olivia , Dorka, and Aaliyah occupy the 6'3" , 6'3", 6'1" UCF trio
Christyn and Nika harrass UCF offense and
and Caroline , Paige, and Azzi share the highlight scoring film
Evina She keeps it cool and smooth!
Amari and Paith get to play!! GO HUSKIES!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom