Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 UConn at Tennessee | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 UConn at Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Please note the rules in the OP:

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn orTennessee, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Lady Vols can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed.

This isn’t a “chat” thread, it’s for prognostications.

Reaction Score
It’s crazy how S.C., Tenn, and LSU have not played each other at all. We are all getting ready to rumble in the next 2 + weeks. If Horston plays I think it will be a good game. If not, cut off Rickea and you Can outscore the rest. They don’t have an answer for both Dorka and Alliyah.

UConn 85 Tenn 70.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The boneyard will explode one way or another after the game. Let's hope it's "positive", raining confetti and streamers, the cigars are lit, UConn fans are smiling and giddy as a 13 year old school girl. Everyone is in a great mood, and the champagne is flowing. :cool:

UConn 79
Tennessee 68

Aaliyah, Aubrey, Lou and Dorka lead the way.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What could be better than UConn vs TN in Knoxville? How about UConn beating TN in Knoxville?

UConn 72 - TN 58

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Revised prediction. My previous choice not allowed?

UConn 2
Tenn 0

chelsea fc win GIF by Carabao UK

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Ugghhh. I hate this but I think Tennessee gets the win.

Home crowd!
College game day!

Unranked and looking to get back into the top 25 I think might be too much for our depleted squad.

Tennessee 72
UCONN 64

MOV 8

Reaction Score
If Horston plays Vols 67-60. If not UConn 70-55. My reasoning is talent wise the Vols will have 2 of the best 3 players on the court and better depth. However, I believe UConn has the better starting 5.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
This will be a tough game for UConn. Playing at the Lady Vols and because the depth that the Lady Vols have. They play 10+ players in many of their games. UConn can't afford to get any of their starters in foul trouble as offensive production by individual players usually drops significantly. Also can't afford the silly turnovers that this team usually with their sloppy passing. The Lady Vols have played a good schedule and they are battle tested.

I'll predict a UConn win, but won't be surprised to see UConn lose. Azzi Fudd and Caroline Ducharme not available really hurts UConn. UConn 72 Lady Vols 68

Reaction Score
:) Tennessee 76, UConn 69: The Lady Vols need to hold UConn to fewer than 70 points to win, but I believe they have made the strides necessary to do so. If they don't have Horston, the win will be much more difficult – but if Sara Puckett shoots like she did Sunday, Tennessee shouldn't have a problem putting up points.

This article originally appeared on Knoxville News Sentinel: Lady Vols basketball vs. UConn: Scouting report, score prediction

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I'm thrilled that this rivalry game is being played again this year, and hope it continues for several more seasons. As a WCBB fan for more than 40 years now and who has seen the rising of new powers and the decline of others, I just feel it is important for the sport that UCONN and Tennessee play every year.

Kudos to both teams for making this happen.

UCONN 75
Tennessee 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member