Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 UConn at Tennessee | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 21 UConn at Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If UConn plays like they did tonight against DePaul when they go up against that team that wears Orange they should walk away with the win. I don't believe that the team in Orange will be as physical as the Blue Demons were and Edwards, Dorka and Lou all played 30 minutes or less so they should be a little rested. The Orange didn't have Horston in their last game, but still beat Missouri by 3 on the road. They have had some questionable losses this year and may not be as strong as some predicted in preseason. This thread will be the only time I actually use their name. UConn 75 - Tennessee 65.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Tennessee, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Lady Vols can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 7:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on ESPN,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 71
Reaction Score
UConn 77 -- Tennessee 69
MoV 8

I'm assuming Horston won't play

Reaction Score
No Horston , No problem UConn 82-68.........If Horston plays a whole different ballgame.

Reaction Score
I've given this one some thought. It is not going to be a cake walk. TBA is a tough place to play and I don't expect the refereeing to be particularly Husky friendly. We know the crowd won't be.

UConn 77, Lady Vols (yes, they like it that way) 68. MOV of 9 points.

Reaction Score
UConn 72 Tenn 61

Tennessee isn't the most balanced team, and I suspect Griffin's defense on either Horston or Jackson will throw them off. Tennessee's best chance is to get the UConn guards in foul trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom