Prognosticator's Game 7 (Baylor) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Game 7 (Baylor) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Hope everyone had a nice and safe holiday season this year, may you all have a better 2021. Now the game, currently Massey has this game as a toss-up with UConn 68 - Baylor 67. I believe that UConn is faster and has the edge because of the UConn has many different ways to play, fast, pressure, zone, you name it they can play it. UConn has the better backcourt combo's, Liv, Anna, Aaliyah, Aubrey, and even Piath can be used to tire and foul out Egbo who played only 11 minutes, scored 6 points and fouled out against Arkansas, along with Andrews and Carrington. While both Smith and Ursin had 4 fouls. If UConn plays a zone, which I think they will, Baylor will have trouble scoring because they are worse than UConn when it comes to 3's. The key to this game is Liv, if she stays out of foul trouble UConn wins. I say she does and UConn wins by double digits, UConn 85 - Baylor 72. All prognostications must be in by 8:20 EST or 5:20 PST to be counted. Good luck to all and attached is the scoring criteria.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 144

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Tough call. Baylor is not as good offensively as last year. But they play tough defense and they pound the ball into the paint. UConn is capable of scoring a lot of points, but they need to maintain their poise and hit open shots.

The Huskies in a nail biter 71-68

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Not sure what changed in 4 minutes, but Massey has Baylor by 4 points and a 59% chance to win.

Reaction Score
If shooting from the outside is cold, UConn could struggle to score points. I think UConn will win because of better guard play, but it won't be a pretty game.

UConn 69, Baylor 60

Reaction Score
Uconn 62 Baylor 51.

Thats's if both teams bring the "A" game. If a team tries to sneak by with their "B" game, who knows? Maybe Carnac?

Reaction Score
Hope everyone had a nice and safe holiday season this year, may you all have a better 2021. Now the game, currently Massey has this game as a toss-up with UConn 68 - Baylor 67. I believe that UConn is faster and has the edge because of the UConn has many different ways to play, fast, pressure, zone, you name it they can play it. UConn has the better backcourt combo's, Liv, Anna, Aaliyah, Aubrey, and even Piath can be used to tire and foul out Egbo who played only 11 minutes, scored 6 points and fouled out against Arkansas, along with Andrews and Carrington. While both Smith and Ursin had 4 fouls. If UConn plays a zone, which I think they will, Baylor will have trouble scoring because they are worse than UConn when it comes to 3's. The key to this game is Liv, if she stays out of foul trouble UConn wins. I say she does and UConn wins by double digits, UConn 85 - Baylor 72. All prognostications must be in by 8:20 EST or 5:20 PST to be counted. Good luck to all and attached is the scoring criteria.
Uconn 76 Baylor 70

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom