Prognosticators Game 21 (Oregon) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 21 (Oregon) Predictions

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Lead by the presumptive NPOY, Oregon is the highest scoring team in WBB, an extremely talented and formidable opponent. But UConn hasn’t lost at Gampel in a very long time, and there is one matchup where the Huskies have a big edge: Geno vs Graves. UConn will find a way.

Huskies win 72-69.

Reaction Score
The Huskies have started to show some moxie recently! They are forming a "winning" identity, so I have UCONN pulling it out 70 to 69! The 4th period will be their best!
I think we out hustle and out gut them as Anna and Audrey continue their BB ascent!
Anna has a big night with the 3's and the big 4, Williams, Crystal Dangerfield, Walker and ONO come through also!
Meg will play like the Player of the Year she is and Williams will finally break out of her slump!
Bet the farm on it!

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
Lead by the presumptive NPOY, Oregon is the highest scoring team in WBB, an extremely talented and formidable opponent. But UConn hasn’t lost at Gampel in a very long time, and there is one matchup where the Huskies have a big edge: Geno vs Graves. UConn will find a way.

Huskies win 72-69.

I'm not convinced that edge (which of course exists) is as big as many seem to assume, but, in any case, I think a more important factor will be that this will be the fourth straight game on the road for Oregon (following the first war again Oregon State in Eugene) and the third in five days--not to mention the fact that Oregon will have crossed 3 time zones by late Saturday or early Sunday. If the game were on a neutral court or even in Hartford, I'd be optimistic about an Oregon win, since I believe they are the better team, but in Gampel with all the banners and a win streak that has been going on forever? Not so much. So my bottom line hope is that the game is a good one and Oregon plays well win or lose, with the score within five either way.

Reaction Score
I'm not convinced that edge (which of course exists) is as big as many seem to assume, but, in any case, I think a more important factor will be that this will be the fourth straight game on the road for Oregon (following the first war again Oregon State in Eugene) and the third in five days--not to mention the fact that Oregon will have crossed 3 time zones by late Saturday or early Sunday. If the game were on a neutral court or even in Hartford, I'd be optimistic about an Oregon win, since I believe they are the better team, but in Gampel with all the banners and a win streak that has been going on forever? Not so much. So my bottom line hope is that the game is a good one and Oregon plays well win or lose, with the score within five either way.
Geez - already making excuses? I bet Sabrina isn’t making excuses

Reaction Score
I've never seen so many predictions of UConn losing a regular season home game..............I have no idea who will win this game based on UConn's Jekyl and Hyde personality....................I can't remember the last time UConn lost a game when they shot really well so obviously that's the key to the game................against my better judgement I'm going to be Mr Positive and say UConn 84-79
@meyers7 family and friends helping with mojo

Reaction Score
Oregon 84 - 78, think game will be close and could go either way but Oregon has Sabrina.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I think our girls get beat in this game. I'm hoping the lessons from this game enables them to beat the Duck's when they meet at the end of the year.

Reaction Score
I think we get out butts kicked. ONOin early foul trouble. We don’t shoot well and Sabrina shows the world who’s #1. Oregon by 20.

Reaction Score
UConn 78-Oregon 74

I think Liv has the ability to neutralize Hebard in the middle. Ultimately it comes down to how well each team shoots from the perimeter, especially players like Makurat and Sabally.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I think this will be another game like Baylor and the USA games, UConn just won't be able to put together their offense for four quarters. They'll hold the Ducks well below their average point total.

Oregon 71 UConn 67

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom