Prognosticators Game 19 (Tennessee) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 19 (Tennessee) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'm getting tired of these hiccups with all these postponements/cancellations, I hope the Orange can get out of Knoxville and get to Storrs. Don't know what the weather conditions will be like in CT, but they know how to prepare for bad weather.

Now that I got that off my chest onto the prediction. UConn beat Arkansas by 15 points, that was with Paige playing and scoring 34 points. But Olivia and AE scored 9 each, with CW scoring 18 and Evina scoring 15 points. Now Paige is out so we need Azzi, Caroline, Dorka, and Nika to step up. In the Arkansas game those 4 scored a combined total of 10 points, the way they are playing now I think they can make up what we are missing without Paige. If they play like they did the last 23 minutes of the Creighton game they win. I think that Geno and CD will have them ready to come out of the gate blazing, both on offense and defense. UConn 85 - The Orange 68.

All predictions and any changes must be submitted by Noon game day. Any changes must state that it is replacing the original prediction. If a change is properly submitted you will receive a like on your request showing that it has been accepted. Attached is the Prognosticators Prediction Rules and Scoring System. Good Luck to all you prognosticators out there. Currently there are only 8 scheduled games left to qualify for the Prognosticators Predictions Tournament edition.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 113

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Tenn 76

UConn 71

Celebration at Cracker Barrel after the game :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I've been fairly confident for awhile about this one. I know its sort of blasphemous to say around here but I like when Tennessee is good. It brings back the nostalgia, makes this game feel more like a rivalry game, and they have a passionate fan-base and great history. That said, I'm not really sold on this years Tennessee team. I'm not sure Rae Burrell is fully back and they've sustained some key injuries this season. I know our offense hasn't been clicking per se, but we've been able to shoot some good percentages over the last week, and with Dorka back, I think we will be able to score even against a tough defense.

Huskies - 78
Tennessee - 65

Reaction Score
Out rebounded, foul trouble & too many turnovers spell disaster……UConn 68 Tenn 71

Reaction Score
Ugly defensive game. LV length disrupts our offense and we lose the rebounding match.

LV 64-60 (going with my head not heart)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If we can keep the LVs to fewer than 40 rebounds and force the turnovers to at least 20, I like our chances. UConn by 75-70.

Reaction Score
UCONN 77 - UT 68: MOV: 9 points. A win is a win, but this one is special after an arduous journey this season so far!

Reaction Score
Liv playing great, Aaliyah ready to rumble, and Dorka is ready to resume action.
Caroline, Christyn are humming.
Azzi starting to warm up, Evina coming back to form & eager to do well against her ex-team.
Nika if going to be a constant thorn in the action too.
I like UConn 76-59.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom