Prognosticators Game 18 (Creighton) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 18 (Creighton) Predictions

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
This is becoming a crap shoot. Who's in, who's out. Let's roll the dice!

UConn 78 - 69.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We'll probably lose another starter for some bizarre reason. Too much to overcome this time.

Blue Jays swoop in at home. 71-66.

Reaction Score
Sorry folks, no effort two games in a row. Talent alone isn't going to knock off Creighton. They're a very good team.

Pains me, but:

Creighton wins at home, 74-69.

Lots of the Veteran Boneyarders have their heads in the sand about this team, but the reality is they're in BIG BIG trouble. Someone on another thread predicted UConn would get to the final 4 WITHOUT Paige.....yikes man.......just no....

I hope I'm wrong............I really do.

Reaction Score
This the second rematch of the season, first was Seton Hall where UConn played much better the second time around. I believe that UConn will do the same against Creighton. First reason why is because even if Dorka is not able to go because of her foot, UConn's current players will be able to handle it without her.

UConn did not have any practices before the Providence game so that they could plan without Dorka, they will have had at least two prior to the game. Second in the first game Dorka only scored 10 pts, got 3 rbds, and 3 asts. With Azzi in the line up she more than makes up for Dorka. Third Evina, Olivia, and Nika had a combined 11 pts, 13 rbds, 6 asts, 3 stls, and 8 t/o's, they have been playing better then this since then.

Geno will have them ready to play without Dorka if needed and the team will be more prepared then what happened against Providence. In the last game against Creighton only 7 players played and they can do it again if needed. Geno can put Piath in for a few minutes if needed in the crunch. I don't believe this will be a blow out, but I do believe that UConn wins by double digits. UConn 75 - Creighton 63.

All predictions and any changes must be submited by 7:30 gameday. Any changes must state that it replaces the original prediction, as stated in the rules.
If a prediction is submitted properly I will like that post so that the requestor knows that it was accepted. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System sheet. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there.
uconn 71-63

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
UCONN 74
Creighton 69

Given how we played against a middle of the pack BE team on Sunday, I have zero confidence this team will even win the game at Creighton. Never the less, I'm predicting a close win.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Like Eric, my confidence is limited. I looked back at our last game against Creighton. We won by only 8, but led by 17 in the middle of Q4. Sounds very much like the Providence game, though it was a home game for us. But it was the first game after the Covid stoppage, and we had only 6 players plus Nika, who was on a minutes restriction. I think it may be an ugly game, but we are good enough to win a close, low-scoring game. UConn by 68-60.

Reaction Score
The team with the most points will win.
stroke beard pondering GIF by Captain Obvious

Thanks Captain Obvious... put a lot of effort into that prediction... ;););):D

Reaction Score
I simply have no clue on this one the way this year has gone. UConn 75, Creighton 55.

Reaction Score
Geno promises to bench anyone that doesn't get ball to an open cutter. UConn wins 71-59.

MrT

Reaction Score
I think UConn will win 73 to 68 , but I am sure we will hear Meg and Allen spew there usual garbage EVERY time UConn handles the ball or makes a defensive play. I am tired of hearing negative garbage , when they make a good play. I don't know if she is jealous or what her problem is . She has got to go an Allen is just as bad he laughs like a little kid if they make a bad play , how old are you. These two should announce cartoons, thats what they are worth.TURN YOUR SOUND OFF AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE TWO MORONS

Reaction Score
UCONN 82 - Creighton 77; MOV 5 pts in favor of the CORRECT team. I don't want to score going against the Huskies. Geno has us running in the first half, but we are only up by 3 at the half. After a Creighton run to start the third Quarter, Defense adjusts and clamps them down at the TV time-out. Shot finally start dropping in to start the fourth Quarter, but we go cold again to allow them back into the game. The final score is the closest Creighton gets to us in the fourth quarter for another UGLY outing, but, "A WIN is a WIN!!!"

Reaction Score
Geno promises to bench anyone that doesn't get ball to an open cutter. UConn wins 71-59.
Geno has 7 players plus 2 he'll never use in actual games. He ain't benchin anyone.

Reaction Score
Creighton 68, UConn 57.

Pains me to say it but the team just doesn't look together or happy to be on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom