Prognosticators Game 15 (USF) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 15 (USF) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It was nice to see the young ladies play again at Gampel, they seemed to be more like themselves. This game will not be the same as the last few years due to the injury bug that has hit USF, their #1 & #3 scorers out and some others that will not be playing:(. Jose will try to give it a show, but our ladies will be too much for them. I hope their is a large crowd at Gampel considering that the Pats are playing at the same time. UConn 98 - USF 48. All predictions must be in by game time, 1 PM Eastern or 10 AM Pacific. Good Luck to everyone.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think USF is better than Cinci, and we beat Cinci by about 50. Having said that, UCONN has traditionally been a terrible matchup for USF. Everything they want to do we do better. Losing their #1 and #3 scorers should make this an ugly game.

In spite of the fact that their loss to UCF was close till the last few minutes, I expect UCF to give UCONN a much tougher battle. They play an overly physical game that gives us trouble. However, this is about USF...

UCONN 92
USF 54

Yes I think USF struggles to score, but as Geno puts the reserves in midway thru the 4th quarter, I think USF cuts in to the lead... We will see soon enough. Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
Well, the last game was, I don't know. Let's hope that this contest is a little more competitive. I guess UConn 84 and USF 62. They probably score most of their points in the fourth quarter.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
UConn 92 - USF 47.

It will not be close unless we come out flat. USF is a shell of what it was at the start of the season. Jose can't pull any rabbits out of the hat. Outside of Alyssa Radar and Sydni Harvey, the rest of the starters are now role players.

Reaction Score
Well, the last game was, I don't know. Let's hope that this contest is a little more competitive. I guess UConn 84 and USF 62. They probably score most of their points in the fourth quarter.

Veryoldog --Games like Cinci are GREAT. When the guys who need PT get PT in a game like Cinci--that's great. Uconn as good a the FIVE are every game won't be Baylor, Cal, or even Houston. I love the FIVE but enjoy those who need experience too.
I hope you are not offended by my comment---I just think Uconn in the AAC is going to have more Cinci's than not and there is so much in those to be enjoyed. There is not one on the schedule I won't watch fully. My bet is you'll be watching all too.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UConn will explode out of the gate, but the final score will be dictated by the reserves.

UConn wins 86 - 52

Reaction Score
USF 70 Uconn 82 (only if the bench gets to play 14 minutes or more)
Uconn does not need blowouts they have things to teach.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Keep in mind Geno will not want to embarrass his buddy Jose

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Some of UConn's biggest and most lopsided wins came against USF. Geno will not put his foot off the pedal anymore than he did against Cinci if given the chance until the requisite 4th Q

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Keep in mind Geno will not want to embarrass his buddy Jose
If my memory serves me correctly they beat USF 103 - 37 on CBS Sports a couple of years ago. I would consider that a major embarrassment in most circles.:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom