Prognosticators Game 13 (Baylor) Predictions | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 13 (Baylor) Predictions

Reaction Score
Basically because last season when they played it was close right up to the last. Oregon was playing with a skeleton roster due to injuries. They ran out of gas at the end of the tournament. Oregon basically has almost its entire roster back and Baylor does not. When you use last year's score as an evaluation point you also have to put it into context.
What are you talking about!? Oregon and Baylor both lost 2 players! Sure kalani and Chloe were worst loss for us but the 2 teams still return the bulk of the roster. I would love to face Oregon again in the tournament!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I predict it will get VERY UGLY and negative in the "Chat Room" tonight. And we don't have to lose for that to happen. Just a close game will do it.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about!? Oregon and Baylor both lost 2 players! Sure kalani and Chloe were worst loss for us but the 2 teams still return the bulk of the roster. I would love to face Oregon again in the tournament!
I mentioned that Oregon had a very thin roster. They were down to 3 serviceable guards one of which was a freshman who had played very little. Their biggest issue in that game was a not 100 percent Hebard who if it were not the playoffs would not even have been playing. She was a shadow of her normal AA self. As to what they lost. The Ducks lost a pretty good assist and shooting guard, but they gained a speedy defensive guard who is a threat to drive. That is what they did not have last season, so to me that was an overall net gain. As well as gaining guard depth, they gained depth all around. Baylor lost Brown and that is all that needs to be said. Losing her changed the entire makeup of the team.

Having followed them all year, I knew all about the Baylor team. I doubt you knew the Oregon team as well. I stand by my statements. Baylor this year is an entirely different animal than it was last season. They might certainly be as good, but they certainly are different. Oregon, on the other hand is much better than the crippled team that played in the playoffs last season.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
This will be the first of several unfortunate but necessary bumps in the road. Baylor 76 - UCONN - 58
I like the honesty of many of the other posters who predicted Baylor would win
1578809582897.png

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
This will be the first of several unfortunate but necessary bumps in the road. Baylor 76 - UCONN - 58

You were two points off. Good job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom