Prognosticators Game 13 (Baylor) Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 13 (Baylor) Predictions

Reaction Score
Baylor 77 UConn 66.

If Olivia's play gets back to what it was before the break, UConn has a great chance to win this game. If she pays like she has over the last two game, then UConn won't win. Olivia's match up against Lauren Cox is key for UConn to win, Olivia has to play even with Lauren or outplay her for UConn to win.

All true but the key will be Megan. She needs in the mid 20s with 7-10 boards. She has not been the same since the break but this will be her game. She will establish herself as a first team All American Thursday night. We win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I have no idea how this one will turn out. There are so many ifs. But I'll go with:

Huskies 84 Bears 77

Reaction Score
I can’t wait until Thursday!
UCONN 84
BAYLOR 76

I wonder what Kim will wear? Ha, she needs
a new stylist.......Any takers? LOL

Reaction Score
No, I have seen Baylor and Oregon. If Baylor wins, Oregon is back on top. I don’t know if UConn is better than Baylor but I do know Oregon is. What I want is an UConn win, setting up forthcoming game with Oregon as a preview of FF

How are you so for sure Oregon is when the last time Baylor played oregon Baylor won ?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I am not going to predict the outcome but I am fairly sure that this game score is going to be in the sixties or very low seventies. I don't think either team has enough offensive resources to score 80 against the other's defense.

Reaction Score
How are you so for sure Oregon is when the last time Baylor played oregon Baylor won ?
Basically because last season when they played it was close right up to the last. Oregon was playing with a skeleton roster due to injuries. They ran out of gas at the end of the tournament. Oregon basically has almost its entire roster back and Baylor does not. When you use last year's score as an evaluation point you also have to put it into context.

Reaction Score
Basically because last season when they played it was close right up to the last. Oregon was playing with a skeleton roster due to injuries. They ran out of gas at the end of the tournament. Oregon basically has almost its entire roster back and Baylor does not. When you use last year's score as an evaluation point you also have to put it into context.

it was close? So losing by a little means you are better even without proving you can beat a team yet? Idc who they have returning you have to play to win .

Reaction Score
UConn 77-72 in a where are my Rolaids game.
@JoePgh is probably right on a lower scoring game, on the Baylor side. If Uconn can get it's share of Offensive boards and Olivia Nelson Ododa ends the game with 4 or less fouls (with 25 minutes or more) Uconn fans shall smile tomorrow. This won't be a Seaton Hall, or Wichita St game. Baylor don't play Defense well.

Reaction Score
Voepel: Baylor 76-72
Hays: Baylor 68-64
Creme: UConn 72-64

It looks like the pro-s think a 6 point spread may be in Baylor favor. They forget Uconn is home and rested. But thanks for this.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Pretty straight forward on this one....Bears are godless killing machines.

Baylor wins 82-67.
Oh my most misguided colleague, what to do with you, eh? In typical fashion is is her won’t in big games, Te’a Cooper will be a no show and Juicy’s atypical outside shooting acumen will stay away while the sniper ability of Crystal Dangerfield, aka Bear killer, along with Meg, Kyla and Anna will emerge forthwith sending the Lady Bears and Ms. Mulkey’s jacket flying home without a win and with floor dust!
UConn 72
Baylor 65
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I keep going back and forth. Major questions I have.

Baylor:

Can LC take advantage?
Who can hit against UConn from the outside?
Does Didi shut down Walker?

UConn:
Dangerfield Vs cooper is a the underrated matchup. Cooper has the physical tools and experience to match dangerfield. Dangerfield will present problems cooper has not seen. This is the matchup I am going to be watching.
will ONO get in foul trouble ?
Who matches up with NaLyssa Smith?

I favor UConn 72-65. I just think the home advantage works and Williams has a terrific night. Others get Their shots and points but she takes over at the right time. Big 2nd quarter after Baylor pulls slightly ahead after the first frame.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
The Defending National Champion 81 - 70.

Book it.

Reaction Score
I think the Huskies can tree the Bear, albeit lower scoring than usual. I think UConn wins, 72-68.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My gut feeling is telling me an L but I'm going to the game so they can prove me wrong in person.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom