Sasha Goforth - 6'1" (Forward)
Jersey Wolfenbarger - 6'5" (Forward)

UConn Starters

Paige Bueckers - 5'11" (Guard)
Christyn Williams - 5'11" (Guard)
Evina Westbrook - 6'0" (Guard)
Aaliyah Edwards - 6'3" (Forward)
Olivia Nelson-Ododa - 6'5" (Forward)

Arkansas is grossly overmatched in this one. There will be very little let off going 1-9 for UConn. Arkansas will not be able to go as deep into their bench. Too much fire power from the Huskies this time around. Arkansas' perimeter defense is pretty good but UConn's superior passing will be evident and they will find open shooters. Dorka will be too much for them inside and the combination of Dorka and Olivia Nelson Ododa will be devastating for them. The Huskies will show why they are number two in the country.

96 - 69

I will be at the game with tonyc...hope to see some boneyarders at half-time

Reaction Score
Arkansas Starters

Makayla Daniels - 5"8" (Guard)
Amber Ramirez - 5'9" (Guard)
Erynn Barnum - 6'2" (Forward)
Sasha Goforth - 6'1" (Forward)
Jersey Wolfenbarger - 6'5" (Forward)

UConn Starters

Paige Bueckers - 5'11" (Guard)
Christyn Williams - 5'11" (Guard)
Evina Westbrook - 6'0" (Guard)
Aaliyah Edwards - 6'3" (Forward)
Olivia Nelson-Ododa - 6'5" (Forward)

Arkansas is grossly overmatched in this one. There will be very little let off going 1-9 for UConn. Arkansas will not be able to go as deep into their bench. Too much fire power from the Huskies this time around. Arkansas' perimeter defense is pretty good but UConn's superior passing will be evident and they will find open shooters. Dorka will be too much for them inside and the combination of Dorka and Olivia Nelson Ododa will be devastating for them. The Huskies will show why they are number two in the country.

96 - 69

I will be at the game with tonyc...hope to see some boneyarders at half-time
where at the half?

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Arkansas is known for giving teams difficulty in. Arkansas right? But this game is in CT? I don't know where it is being played but since last year was in Arkansas I would think this is a home game. Uconn 79-53. Our bigs will crush them.
This game will be played at the XL Center in Hartford, Ct.

Reaction Score
Serg, I agree with your mov. Two predictions here: it’s going to get ugly quickly, and we win by at least 25. I really want to say 30. Not only is this a revenge game, it’s a statement game.

In order to make a forceful statement that other teams and the media will take note of, you’ve got to open a LARGE can of “whup-Ass” on somebody. Who better than Arkansas? :rolleyes:

Release the kraken. (The mystical creature)

UConn 107- Arkansas 59
Good Girls 96 - Arkansas 53 "Do The Roar"!
shrek GIF

Reaction Score
UCONN 96 - Ark 68; MOV 28.... 15 assists for Paige; Azzi, Evina & Paige all above 50% from 3 pt range

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom