Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Predictions

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 100 Ark 72. We will be going full speed all game.
I sure hope so!! I’d like to see Geno put his foot on the gas tip to buzzer. There will be plenty of other games he can back off on in the closing minutes.

Reaction Score
UConn 93-65.
Why ?
No particular reason outside of, they are, imo, a much better team playing at home. Arkansas played at a much lower level on the road last year, then they did at home.

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
UConn 93-63. Nice 30 points announcement. I'm sure some folks will deny the truth by professing how bad Arkansas is, but we know the truth.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The experienced Razorbacks gave the young Huskies a lesson last year. This year UConn will return the favor.

UConn 92 - Arkansas 70

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
@Ozarkansas said in the thread "Arkansas games this week" the following:

Sasha Goforth was the leading scorer (17p, 5r, 3s, 2a, 2b in 20 minutes) and adds a lot to the team this year as a versatile scorer and strong defender. Elauna Eaton is back from injury and is an elite outside shooter. We (Arkansas) have better depth this year than last although certainly the loss of Dungee and Slocum hurts. In addition to RS Freshman Eaton, there are three freshmen who look to be significant contributors -- Wolfenbarger, Ellis, and Spencer with the latter two likely being much better than they were rated. I don't think we will win but I'm not expecting a blowout.

I didn't post a reply at that time, but you can tell from my comments and score estimate that I actually am expecting a blowout. It seems most UCONN fans are as well - several with even larger MOV's than mine (28). Of course we will see soon enough!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Serg, I agree with your mov. Two predictions here: it’s going to get ugly quickly, and we win by at least 25. I really want to say 30. Not only is this a revenge game, it’s a statement game.

In order to make a forceful statement that other teams and the media will take note of, you’ve got to open a LARGE can of “whup-Ass” on somebody. Who better than Arkansas? :rolleyes:

Release the kraken. (The mystical creature)

UConn 107- Arkansas 59
That's some "CAN" of you know what!;);)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
UConn 97 - Arky 63; MoV 34

I think we’ll see lots of large margins of victory this season since the bench is soo good and so deep. Couple that with the desire for exoneration, and I think it’ll be a pretty lopsided win.

OTOH, I have a lot of respect for Mike Neighbors, and Amber Ramirez, who scored 22 against UConn is quite capable of torching anyone just as Dungee did. OTOOH, UConn has multiple quality defenders to throw at her.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Uconn Locamotive rolls over the Razorbacks 84 to 71! Finally.

Reaction Score
yikes......first real game of the season......I'm thinking 89-75 but like I always say........just get the win and stay healthy!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom