Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It's official, the 2021-2022 Season is now upon us, the Prognosticatiors Predictions is finally here. For all those newbies that have joined since the unfortunate ending of last season this is where you predict the final score of each game and try to win the Regular Season contest. This is the first revenge game for the young ladies who suffered their first loss last year. Arkansas lost some firepower from last years team and from the look of things after their game against Tarleton they aren't the same. UConn should easily win this game by double digits to get their revenge. Their shooting was atrocious 46.8% with a 33.3% behind the arc, and shot only 63.3 from the line. This was against a team that would probably get beat by Fort Hays State. With all that said I believe that UConn will get their revenge of last years loss with an old fashion whooping. UConn 89 - Arkansas 66. All predictions must be received by 1:00 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific my time. Attached are the rules and scoring system. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there and have fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 171
Reaction Score
It's official, the 2021-2022 Season is now upon us, the Prognosticatiors Predictions is finally here. For all those newbies that have joined since the unfortunate ending of last season this is where you predict the final score of each game and try to win the Regular Season contest. This is the first revenge game for the young ladies who suffered their first loss last year. Arkansas lost some firepower from last years team and from the look of things after their game against Tarleton they aren't the same. UConn should easily win this game by double digits to get their revenge. Their shooting was atrocious 46.8% with a 33.3% behind the arc, and shot only 63.3 from the line. This was against a team that would probably get beat by Fort Hays State. With all that said I believe that UConn will get their revenge of last years loss with an old fashion whooping. UConn 89 - Arkansas 66. All predictions must be received by 1:00 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific my time. Attached are the rules and scoring system. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there and have fun.
UCONN 90 Arkansas 72

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's early in the season so hard to tell. UCONN lost no one and added one of the best classes in the nation as well as one of the best transfers in the nation. Given that Evina and Nika are back to 100% healthy, and everyone is a year older/stronger/better, UCONN is superior to where they were last season.

Arkansas lost Dungee and Slocum and another starter from last year - Thompson. Sure they add transfer Goforth from Oregon State, and Wolfenbarger, a very good freshman, but IMHO they are not nearly the same team they were last year. I will be unpleasantly surprised if this game is remotely close.

UCONN's offense seemed to percolate fine vs. Ft Hayes State in Q1 and Q4, but the defense looked iffy at times. Also our offense seemed to grind to a halt in Q2 and Q3, and the starters were in for Q3. I watched the game thinking "surprisingly, our offense looks ahead of our defense this early in the season."

Arkansas is a big upgrade from FHS.

Having said that, it's early for both teams. Arkansas has played more games, but at least UCONN did have "2" exhibition games (the secret scrimmage vs. BC was the other one).

UCONN 88
Arkansas 60

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
93 Good guys 68 ladies in red.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Serg, I agree with your mov. Two predictions here: it’s going to get ugly quickly, and we win by at least 25. I really want to say 30. Not only is this a revenge game, it’s a statement game.

In order to make a forceful statement that other teams and the media will take note of, you’ve got to open a LARGE can of “whup-Ass” on somebody. Who better than Arkansas? :rolleyes:

Release the kraken. (The mystical creature)

UConn 107- Arkansas 59

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom