Princeton: Carla Berube was right. Play Ball Against UK | The Boneyard

Princeton: Carla Berube was right. Play Ball Against UK

Reaction Score
Princeton methodically took it to Kentucky. Wow!!!

Is it possible they could play UConn?

That might be a scouting game for Abbie Meyers that some here have advocated.

Carla is UConn, right? So, this is OK to give her a little thread.

Reaction Score
buble-2.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It is funny that Kentucky's Rhyne Howard is in AP all American first team but Abby Meyers is not even in the 3rd team.
Howard had a basically mediocre game (for 1st team AA) and when the game was on the line, tried to be a facilitator forcing it to Edwards too much imho. Best contribution in the last 5 minutes of the 4th Q was her jumping to free a wedgie ball off the rim. :rolleyes:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that the NCAA Tournament committee just had their rear ends handed to them. It seems like the P5 Conferences isn't as powerful as the committee believed they were. I still think that the most number of teams any conference should get into the dance is 6, the AQ and 5 at large. There are a lot of good teams left out every year.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I believe that the NCAA Tournament committee just had their rear ends handed to them. It seems like the P5 Conferences isn't as powerful as the committee believed they were. I still think that the most number of teams any conference should get into the dance is 6, the AQ and 5 at large. There are a lot of good teams left out every year.
Don't look now, but there’s an upset brewing in the LSU/Jackson St. game. JS is up 66-62 with 7 minutes left. Things are very chippy in that game. LSU is a 3 seed.

Reaction Score
Great win by Princeton, congrats to some very talented, and extremely intelligent young ladies. Berube did a masterful job coaching. On a side note, I always thought Howard was a very good player, but IMHO, not worthy of a 3x All American. She often didn't show up when it counted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom