Pressing Daniel Connolly [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Pressing Daniel Connolly [merged thread]

Reaction Score
I'm not sure which SC fans you are talking to but the ones that post on the BY are excited and surprised to have her. Without Cardoso last year SC led the nation in block shots and was 3 in rebounding margin. With her South Carolina will be a more formidable team and tougher to score on. In the next matchup UCONN will have to shoot much better from deep than last time (2 of 15) and BTW this game will be in Columbia, SC.

Could be an epic battle. And if you are setting the over/under for made 3's at two I'll take the over. In fact I'll say that one UConn player will make 2+ by herself.

Cardoso, like Juhasz, is insurance. SC was hurting against top opponents whenever Boston was on the bench. Before Juhasz UConn was faced with backing ONO up with a freshman or with Edwards. Both teams got what they needed. Juhasz is more of an offense threat while Cardoso's shot blocking will take some pressure off Boston.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure which SC fans you are talking to but the ones that post on the BY are excited and surprised to have her. Without Cardoso last year SC led the nation in block shots and was 3 in rebounding margin. With her South Carolina will be a more formidable team and tougher to score on. In the next matchup UCONN will have to shoot much better from deep than last time (2 of 15) and BTW this game will be in Columbia, SC.
Cardoso could work out great for S.C., I can not foresee what will happen, but this article kind of sums up why it is not a shoe-in.

Lakers promised Andre Drummond a starting spot to convince him to sign, per report

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

PvP

Reaction Score
I would say she should have sought an assurance on minutes not "starting" but neither one would be enforceable in any case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom