Prepare the gallows. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Prepare the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fairly obvious suggestion here. @mauconnfan

My case:

1). It's championship week and Our resident female ogling Brimah bashing curmudgeon hasn't been seen since Tuesday. I'm moving this week, my worldly possessions were delayed until tomorrow, I'm living out of a hotel with two dogs and the clothes on my back, but I'm still here. Mau is probably missing a putt on the 12th green right now.

2) Nobody has reveled in the anti Brimah take off your blue goggles campaign more than Mau. Has he made a lot of sense in the process? Sure. Has he also blown way past the border of sanity in defense of his point on occasion? Yep. Hanging Mau will unleash super mida on the unsuspecting world.

3). As I understand reluctance to be hanged is essential in a rope swinger, and Mau has been super sensitive about his Brimah criticism, getting out in front of anyone who uses the term Brimah haters by demanding they name names so he can wax about how he does in fact root for the kid (which I believe to be true, but does skirt the issue of the occasional over the top undue Brimah hate). he's bound to get bent out of shape by it, especially if you make him replace his betty avatar of the hour with our favorite Ghanaian.

How about we pick you?

I have been in North Carolina playing golf since Tuesday and just got home in time to watch the 2nd half. Did watch every game and every 2nd while down there have a lot of catching up to do of course but thorwing me under the bus like this while I am off the grid puts you really deep in my *house for sure. We will catch up as I have time I am sure!

By the way, he played well in these wins and has been much better. But let's not make him by any means the reason it's DHam and Adams who changed this team.

Reaction Score
How about we pick you?

I have been in North Carolina playing golf since Tuesday and just got home in time to watch the 2nd half. Did watch every game and every 2nd while down there have a lot of catching up to do of course but thorwing me under the bus like this while I am off the grid puts you really deep in my *house for sure. We will catch up as I have time I am sure!

By the way, he played well in these wins and has been much better. But let's not make him by any means the reason it's DHam and Adams who changed this team.

Don't worry. We won't hang you. The opening of the gallows isn't wide enough for you and the barstool attached to you.

Reaction Score
Don't worry. We won't hang you. The opening of the gallows isn't wide enough for you and the barstool attached to you.

No bar stool on Thursday. You can try then, but I'm innocent anyway. It's not like I haven't said anything that's been wrong or at least far from it. AB fans need to move on for 2 reasons, I like the kid and he's still not as good as they think. But he's better lately.

Maybe we start with people who would call Mrs Dribbles things they shouldn't have?:oops:

Reaction Score
I have no clout but I nominate Dave Wingett.

I think his handle is stringer something. Incredible that he posts about himself on here. Kid should be concentrating on winning a tourney of his own.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How about we pick you?

Scheduling a golf trip for March, or signing on for a golf trip during March, which requires you to go off the grid smells like a Syracuse fan mindset.

If there was ever a time to avoid scheduling a recreational trip as a UConn fan, it's March.

Plus, you chose to visit the state of North Carolina during March. You probably weren't even classy enough to leave upper deckers at the resort you stayed at.

You're guilty and you know it.

Reaction Score
No bar stool on Thursday. You can try then, but I'm innocent anyway. It's not like I haven't said anything that's been wrong or at least far from it. AB fans need to move on for 2 reasons, I like the kid and he's still not as good as they think. But he's better lately.

Maybe we start with people who would call Mrs Dribbles things they shouldn't have?:oops:
He actually had a handful of contested rebounds in the Temple and Cincy games! Not so much Memphis. Have to be on the court for that.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He actually had a handful of contested rebounds in the Temple and Cincy games! Not so much Memphis. Have to be on the court for that.

Rebounding is much better lately. Defense....a little worse. Not sure that isn't a fair trade.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rebounding is much better lately. Defense....a little worse. Not sure that isn't a fair trade.

I don't know about that. His defense was really really good in the second half of that Cincy game. He was as important as Jalen/Hamilton to winning that game. And rebounding is part of defense. He's not a brilliant on the ball defender; we know that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's time to make this definitive.
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!!

Reaction Score
Scheduling a golf trip for March, or signing on for a golf trip during March, which requires you to go off the grid smells like a Syracuse fan mindset.

If there was ever a time to avoid scheduling a recreational trip as a UConn fan, it's March.

Plus, you chose to visit the state of North Carolina during March. You probably weren't even classy enough to leave upper deckers at the resort you stayed at.

You're guilty and you know it.

Crap I say - missed my 2nd round at Legacy to assure I was sitting at the Hickory Tavern geared up for 2pm on Friday. And the 3 Philly guys from the 16 didn't like having a taste of mau left in their mouth after watching the Temple game.

And I just so happen to have a picture of a muddy upper decker I left for the UNC/Duke fans and have witnesses too! ;) selling the wrong guy short here Chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom