Prepare the gallows. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prepare the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And I don't like the tone shift in this thread, I merely came in to point out some shortcomings of our not so benevolent dictator/ jurrdge.
Maybe start a grassroots movement to overthrow the power structure.
Let's not lose focus.

I'm not the droid you're looking for

These too sentiments are exactly why you are the droid we are looking.

We might have to add that everyone calls you R2-D2 for the rest of the post season. And you have to have it in your Avatar sig. @Deepster

Reaction Score
And I don't like the tone shift in this thread, I merely came in to point out some shortcomings of our not so benevolent dictator/ jurrdge.
Maybe start a grassroots movement to overthrow the power structure.
Let's not lose focus.

I'm not the droid you're looking for
You do have a point, the judge is definitely suspect. I mean, he apparently abandoned us for a time, he quit drinking for a while, he still doesn't eat meat (what kind of Boneyard authority doesn't eat cows and pigs?) plus he eats something called "legumes." Definitely suspect decision making lately.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Fairly obvious suggestion here. @mauconnfan

My case:

1). It's championship week and Our resident female ogling Brimah bashing curmudgeon hasn't been seen since Tuesday. I'm moving this week, my worldly possessions were delayed until tomorrow, I'm living out of a hotel with two dogs and the clothes on my back, but I'm still here. Mau is probably missing a putt on the 12th green right now.

2) Nobody has reveled in the anti Brimah take off your blue goggles campaign more than Mau. Has he made a lot of sense in the process? Sure. Has he also blown way past the border of sanity in defense of his point on occasion? Yep. Hanging Mau will unleash super mida on the unsuspecting world.

3). As I understand reluctance to be hanged is essential in a rope swinger, and Mau has been super sensitive about his Brimah criticism, getting out in front of anyone who uses the term Brimah haters by demanding they name names so he can wax about how he does in fact root for the kid (which I believe to be true, but does skirt the issue of the occasional over the top undue Brimah hate). he's bound to get bent out of shape by it, especially if you make him replace his betty avatar of the hour with our favorite Ghanaian.
I've been wondering where Mau's been. Radio silence from him.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You do have a point, the judge is definitely suspect. I mean, he apparently abandoned us for a time, he quit drinking for a while, he still doesn't eat meat (what kind of Boneyard authority doesn't eat cows and pigs?) plus he eats something called "legumes." Definitely suspect decision making lately.

How do you know this isn't all part of his devious master plan? The results speak for themselves, do they not?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
We need to hang Chief by his briefs.

Should we make the tournament, I am prepared to submit a full report repleat with evidence detailing how much Chief has pissed off the mojo Gods during the course of this season. The correlation between the appearance of his briefs and the downward spiral of our luck metrics is striking.
I second this. Plus check the realignment board for more evidence.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I second this. Plus check the realignment board for more evidence.
Chief is like a old dried up turkey, there's no mojo meat left on those bones.

@August_West on the other hand? This is exactly the kind of un-American mojo leech that needs the noose. Doesn't like turkey? Doesn't like ketchup? What's next? I'll tell you what's next...DOESN'T LIKE AMERICA!!! Why I'll bet he even has a Duke flag tacked up in his garage!

I think this hanging should have a video component. Before each tournament game this blatant America hating energy vampire should have to eat a turkey and ketchup sandwich and post a video of him doing so, stating the date, opponent and some kind of pithy phrase that I'll leave to the Jurrdge.

I'm tired of this apostate costing us mojo with his America hating ways. Someone needs to take a stand and that someone is us!

Fear the sandwich Augie, fear it....
stock-photo-toast-sandwich-with-turkey-breasts-and-ketchup-316637354.jpg

@Deepster

Last edited:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Chief is like a old dried up turkey, there's no mojo meat left on those bones.

@August_West on the other hand? This is exactly the kind of un-American mojo leech that needs the noose. Doesn't like turkey? Doesn't like ketchup? What's next? I'll tell you what's nest...DOESN'T LIKE AMERICA!!! While I'll bet he even has a Duke flag tacked up in his garage!

I think this hanging should have a video component. Before each this blatant America hating energy vampire should have to eat a turkey and ketchup sandwich and post a video of him doing so, stanting the date and opponent and some kind of pithy phrase that I'll leave to the Jurrdge.

I'm tired of this apostate costing us mojo with his America hating ways. Someone needs to stake a stand and that someone is us!

Fear the sandwich Augie, fear it....
stock-photo-toast-sandwich-with-turkey-breasts-and-ketchup-316637354.jpg

@Deepster

I like the multimedia integration in this post and it includes a dollup of lynchmob-iness which is always good. And I know one thing, I'm all about a(A)ll Americans.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I like the multimedia integration in this post and it includes a dollup of lynchmob-iness which is always good. And I know one thing, I'm all about a(A)ll Americans.

Et tu DB2u ?

This whole thread has turned into bad mojo.

I'm a student of the mojo not an instrument of it.

I feel like I'm being discriminated against for having a refined palate.

Sorry for not liking lettuce tomato and mayo on a cheesesteak. Not sorry though

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If nothing else I think I know what this year's mojo image will be:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Et tu DB2u ?

This whole thread has turned into bad mojo.

I'm a student of the mojo not an instrument of it.

I feel like I'm being discriminated against for having a refined palate.

Sorry for not liking lettuce tomato and mayo on a cheesesteak. Not sorry though

It's because you're a student of the mojo that you might get more "bang for the mojo buck," so to speak. You would be a living Boneyard Martyr to the Mojo.

Besides, Deep came up with a good reverse mojo cover story that was just slick enough to get him off. I will say this in AW's defense: He was seen wearing a "UConn" sweatshirt when his band performed in front of a good crowd. To do that this year takes some loyalty. So in that spirit, take your punishment (if convicted), alleged Commie!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
can I be so bold to suggest that is actually all of you swearing off ketchup for the remainder of March that will bring us to the promised land?

That is the mojo. Renounce that vile condiment and sit back and enjoy the run.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

See, we were having such a rough year, this is just @Deepster trying different things to stoke the cauldron.

Fact is this, he's whipped up some powerful potions in the past. Doesn't always work, but that's life in BB. This shouldn't be a what have you done for me lately sort of thing. Everybody knows that Magic and Mojo do not work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom