Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
@CL82

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
@bobbyinaz , i didn't mentiom that because some variation of that has been said by practically every Big 12 coach quoted. Kyle Gundy, Bob Huggins, Bob Stoops. All have been quoted as saying their fine they way they are.

Reaction Score
@bobbyinaz , i didn't mentiom that because some variation of that has been said by practically every Big 12 coach quoted. Kyle Gundy, Bob Huggins, Bob Stoops. All have been quoted as saying their fine they way they are.

Understood, but I haven't seen any of them quoted as saying this is all about football & that football is driving the bus. IMO, that's a pretty strong statement coming from the KU hoops coach.

I just don't believe any of these guys when they say they have no knowledge of what's going on. Yes, the Presidents are ultimately going to make the decision but, they are not doing it in a vacuum. Key personnel in the AD are certainly privy to information & are likely to be active in conversations with the President

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Funster's defense of Butchy- shameful.

Reaction Score
No, he actually took the hit for me. Some freak named @Fishy is power tripping and banned me. But I am free now. Thank you, Funster. You are a hero. Even though I have nothing to post there.

"
You will be unable to reply to the thread Premium Top-Shelf Tweets until Sep 8, 2016. Reason: Because it is sort of funny...."

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
No, he actually took the hit for me. Some freak named @Fishy is power tripping and banned me. But I am free now. Thank you, Funster. You are a hero. Even though I have nothing to post there.

"
You will be unable to reply to the thread Premium Top-Shelf Tweets until Sep 8, 2016. Reason: Because it is sort of funny...."

I'm just a rebel without a cause. Plus it helps to feed the shark every now and then.

Reaction Score
The whole problem is that you post a reply in there and make me think there's some actual interesting news but really it's your own dumb "hot take" I don't care about.

Hence the Shame Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox