Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread | The Boneyard

Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Up until now, those jokers that post commentary in the Premium Top-Shelf Tweets thread really had us in a Catch-22. Either we call them out on their transgressions and contribute to the problem, or we ignore them and let their malfeasance go unpunished.

Well, not anymore my friends. I propose that we use this thread the shame those miscreants.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
LWYby_s-200x150.gif

Reaction Score
It's a Premium Top-Shelf TWEET Thread. If you had tweeted the flight information first it would be a valid post.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
To be fair, links to articles are allowed.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
When you get me all excited for a new Premium Top-Shelf Tweet and it's just the AD excited about our facilities...

125399-karate-kid-no-mercy-gif-Imgur-dJ3u.gif
Which is sad because the crosswalk lines aren't even painted. That's embarassing. The couple hours it would have taken to paint those lines would have avoided the embarrassment of that picture.

jho

Reaction Score
Which is sad because the crosswalk lines aren't even painted. That's embarassing. The couple hours it would have taken to paint those lines would have avoided the embarrassment of that picture.
Or the 15 seconds to crop the crosswalk out of the photo.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I put up a flight tracking post in the Premium thread. A Fishy ate it. :(

I don't think I even saw it - you sure you posted it there?

I saw one elsewhere, although I can't remember where.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's true - Butch got banned from the Platinum Tweet thread.

I thought it was funny when I did it and now that I see him acknowledge it, it's even funnier.

There are 7.4 billion people on earth and Butch is the only one of them who can't post in the platinum tweet thread.

The people-who-have-walked-on-the-moon club is general admission compared to Butch's club.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

I thought it was funny when I did it and now that I see him acknowledge it, it's even funnier.

There are 7.4 billion people on earth and Butch is the only one of them who can't post in the platinum tweet thread.

The people-who-have-walked-on-the-moon club is general admission compared to Butch's club.
Who writes this stuff? It's hilarious.

Reaction Score

you.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
you.

Can you tell me what went through your head when you first discovered that you were banned from the Platinum Tweet thread? Do you think there is anything we can do to make the banning experience more delightful for the customer? Are there any other threads that you think you might enjoy being banned from?

I hardly ever get to do exit interviews like this - thanks!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
you.

That thread is probably the best thread I've ever read. No biggie. Just the most important tweets relating to an important subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom