Predict: Next commitment | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Predict: Next commitment

Who's next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I change my mind... Here's hoping KO can close and get the "glue guy" that's what this team neeeds... Chris Clarke

Strengths:
Clarke is a long and athletic wing froward that is very active. He has an excellent motor which allows him to compete with great energy. He is an above the rim finisher on the break and he attacks the glass on both ends especially offensively. He is a good two or three dribble straight line driver and he is capable of defending multiple positions. Clarke will not hesitate to do the dirty work as well. He will not shy away from charges or loose balls.

Weaknesses:
Clarke will need to continue to develop as a perimeter shooter and gain confidence while continuing to extend his range. Clarke must also continue to build strength in order to handle physical play as he attack the rim.

Bottom Line:
Clarke is a glue guy type of combination forward. He has excellent offensive versatility, can rebound and competes every second he is on the floor. He is a high major prospect that has a blue collar approach to the game and is very productive.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I've been defending Rudy on here, but I can't really defend the 2006 aside from pointing out they needed a second ball handler.

That team got bounced in their first game in the Big East Championship, was down double digits to 16 seed Albany, should've lost to Washington and then did lose to Mason.

Something clearly was going on with that team at the end of the season.

We always hear guys were looking ahead to the nba (I think Calhoun even said that) but to me it felt like there had to be something else.

I don't care how much the nba dream is in your head, it's the ncaas, I can't imagine being THAT out of focus.

Reaction Score
I've been defending Rudy on here, but I can't really defend the 2006 aside from pointing out they needed a second ball handler.

That team got bounced in their first game in the Big East Championship, was down double digits to 16 seed Albany, should've lost to Washington and then did lose to Mason.

Something clearly was going on with that team at the end of the season.

We always hear guys were looking ahead to the nba (I think Calhoun even said that) but to me it felt like there had to be something else.

I don't care how much the nba dream is in your head, it's the ncaas, I can't imagine being THAT out of focus.

Woulda coulda ........not sure we deserved to beat St Joe's this year either? But a win is a win.......persevere!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
That 2006 team did not play like a UCONN/Calhoun team. Not saying it was his fault, but JC didn't have control of them. It was so unusual to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom