Precious Achiuwa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Anyone have his 3pt percentage or know how good he is at shooting?

Reaction Score
Bad. 4/18 on under armour circuit.

He needs to work on his form quite a bit. Shot is flat because he's shooting with too much of a jump and without his wrist cocked. That's from another coach I know, so don't take it as gospel

Reaction Score
upload_2018-6-15_22-3-20.jpeg

Reaction Score
NBPA: Who stood out on day three?

Precious Achiuwa, SF, 2019

Achiuwa has been the talk of the camp and arguably the top performer here. The uber athletic forward has consistently put up big scoring and rebounding numbers. Currently he is tied for number two in scoring, number three in rebounding and tied for number 12 in steals. There have been questions swirling during the spring about Achiuwa being over valued because of a lacking skill level, but the skill level has been strong in Charlottesville.

Recruiting: Connecticut, Kansas, St. John's, Syracuse and others (JM)

Reaction Score
Who was not at the camp? I know usa bball is going on. Woukd give a sense of his potential ranking. Right now, I think he's about 6

NBPA: Who stood out on day three?

Precious Achiuwa, SF, 2019

Achiuwa has been the talk of the camp and arguably the top performer here. The uber athletic forward has consistently put up big scoring and rebounding numbers. Currently he is tied for number two in scoring, number three in rebounding and tied for number 12 in steals. There have been questions swirling during the spring about Achiuwa being over valued because of a lacking skill level, but the skill level has been strong in Charlottesville.

Recruiting: Connecticut, Kansas, St. John's, Syracuse and others (JM)

Reaction Score
All in on this one and a visit upcoming. Pushing for commitment to set foundation for class.

Pivotal recruit to set the tone. 5 recruits coming in at once for 2019-2020 is an amazing opportunity for this coaching staff to put us right back into contention nationally.

Reaction Score
On a broader level, if we get Precious and Memphis gets Wiseman that would be HUGE for the conference. Two top 5 guys in the AAC would be unheard of and cause for must watch TV.
And the AAC couldn't possibly screw it up and have us only play once a second year in a row, so that'd be good

Reaction Score
Take note - Chief Liked. Unfortunately, due to gag order can’t comment.

You removed the gag for PC game but can’t for this? Now that’s precious chief.

Reaction Score
On a broader level, if we get Precious and Memphis gets Wiseman that would be HUGE for the conference. Two top 5 guys in the AAC would be unheard of and cause for must watch TV.
I’m nervous about Wiseman. He’s overrated IMO, he just isn’t dominant like most 5 star kids are. And it’ll be blamed on the conference probably.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’m nervous about Wiseman. He’s overrated IMO, he just isn’t dominant like most 5 star kids are. And it’ll be blamed on the conference probably.

Eh, we got way more things to worry about than some kid going to another school and under performing. EOD, just win baby.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Aiden Igiehon > James Wiseman and I mean that with 100% sincerity. 2019 is interesting not much separation between #1 and #40. Very deep class. No stand out player.

Reaction Score
I dunno... He looks pretty good to me... (as Penny looks on like a proud papa)

I agree about this class. It'll shine well on the young AAC. Back in the early 80's it was the signing of the #1 recruit Ewing that put the young/original Big East on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom