Potential postgrad transfer - Keene & Koulechov | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Potential postgrad transfer - Keene & Koulechov

C

Chief00

I don't care all that much about offensive production from the 5 next year – put-backs and lobs are just fine by me. I just want a guy who protects the paint and rebounds.
I would include the ability to catch the ball and set screens.

C

Chief00

Actually he cut bait after being fooled a third time.

Unlike the Stairmasters of this board - I am all in favor of second chances to young men who make mistakes. What you expect in return is a recognition of the error and a plan to avoid similar errors going forward. Then you also want a positive path. I got to know Nate Miles a little and I really thought he was capable of improving his life if Calhoun had more time with him before an incident and miscommunication happened.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
...we have little information that Coach Ollie has reached out to develop a relationship with any of the players that Matrim has diligently looked up.
Doing so would be a violation, so let's continue to hope that KO has no overt relationship with any of these postgrads.

C

Chief00

Zach Brown got in a fight at his school in Florida well over a year ago then Ollie brought him up to Putnam and he got in another fight a year ago. Ollie should have seen all the warning signs with this kid a long time ago and never put all his eggs in that basket. Recruiting kids with major behavioral issue and major injury issues is playing with fire.

LOL - If he got in one more fight - Calhoun would have had him start!

Seriously though, once you get into stuff with robbery and guns - then you definitely need to walk away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom