Postgrad Watch 3.0 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Postgrad Watch 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cullen Neal is graduating and transferring from Ole Miss. 6'5" guard that averaged 10 ppg and shot 40% from 3. Originally went to New Mexico.

Reaction Score
Cullen Neal is graduating and transferring from Ole Miss. 6'5" guard that averaged 10 ppg and shot 40% from 3. Originally went to New Mexico.
How does that work? He transferred to Ole Miss as a graduate student. Can you grad transfer twice? Assuming he finishes a grad degree this spring/summer, would he be eligible at another school immediately?

Reaction Score
How does that work? He transferred to Ole Miss as a graduate student. Can you grad transfer twice? Assuming he finishes a grad degree this spring/summer, would he be eligible at another school immediately?
Well he missed his sophomore season after 3 games. Then maybe he grad transferred to Ole Miss with 2 years eligibility? Not sure but I assume if you have graduated you can move around as you wish.

Reaction Score
Well he missed his sophomore season after 3 games. Then maybe he grad transferred to Ole Miss with 2 years eligibility? Not sure but I assume if you have graduated you can move around as you wish.
Yeah he graduated in 3 years from UNM, medically redshirting one. 2 years of eligibility left, like Cam Johnson from Pitt. The NCAA rule classifies it an "exception to the one-time transfer rule", but only when graduating with "at least a bachelor's degree." So I guess if he gets his master's degree he'll be free to move again.

Reaction Score

He's getting his PHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99