Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba)

Reaction Score
Kentucky thinks he's waiting out for HD to officially leave for the draft. Duke thinks he's going there. UConn fans are having a heart attack at the sight of an instagram picture.... I particular have 911 on standby for his commitment to Storrs just in case.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I am kind of shocked that so many think there is a chance Bamba is coming here.

As fluid as recruiting is, I find it very unlikely that he ends up here after knocking us out of his top 5. All I'm taking out of this instagram is how great it is that Mamadou is putting that work in... with Okafor!

Things happen in the recruiting process. I'm not banking on it but you can never really know until it's over.

Reaction Score
There was some bamba buzz early on last year, before and after KO was his assistant coach in Chile. Honestly don't see what separates UConn and a team like Texas, who already have some bigs promised minutes... in all honesty jarrett Allen could have had better numbers in storrs than Austin imo. Bamba could go to east bumble **** state and be a top 2 pick next year.

Did someone say Chili...? hmmm :D

Reaction Score
In a boneyard fantasy world Bamba and Sid the Kid commit to UConn leaving us 1 scholarship which we then decide to pull from Tremont so he ends up at WKU.
No I'd much rather give Tremont that last scholarship...

Reaction Score
In a boneyard fantasy world Bamba and Sid the Kid commit to UConn leaving us 1 scholarship which we then decide to pull from Tremont so he ends up at WKU.

I find it frightening for our country that someone's fantasy is not making their team as good as possible, but feeling some type of revenge because they don't like who a young man went through HIS -- not your -- recruiting process.

Reaction Score
I find it frightening for our country that someone's fantasy is not making their team as good as possible, but feeling some type of revenge because they don't like who a young man went through HIS -- not your -- recruiting process.

The same posters who criticize kids for making rash and "uneducated" decisions are blasting others for not deciding according to their timetable. God forbid the kid takes his time to pick a school that could potentially make (or break) his future.

Reaction Score
I am kind of shocked that so many think there is a chance Bamba is coming here.

As fluid as recruiting is, I find it very unlikely that he ends up here after knocking us out of his top 5. All I'm taking out of this instagram is how great it is that Mamadou is putting that work in... with Okafor!

That's what happens here. A lot of people that post here are delusional and still think we are in the glory days of the Big East under Calhoun when we used to be able to recruit with the best in the country. The bottom line is that we are a middling program in a pathetic conference now and people just refuse to accept that.

Reaction Score
That's what happens here. A lot of people that post here are delusional and still think we are in the glory days of the Big East under Calhoun when we used to be able to recruit with the best in the country. The bottom line is that we are a middling program in a pathetic conference now and people just refuse to accept that.

Another solid post from a womens fan. Thank you for your input now go back to your room.

By the way no one is delusional here some just have the intelligence to gather facts, others show up with a stick up their a**.

Reaction Score

We have won two of the last seven national championships. Name all the mens's programs that have won more than that in the last seven years? We are in a pathetic conference. We are nowhere near being a middling program.

Honestly, only a fan of the UConn women can think that a team in anything that has won two of the last seven championships is middling. Which is why those fans shouldn't be let out of their own house.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score

Boy, are you going to be embarrassed when we reel in Bamba, Waters, and Wilson and win title #5 next year.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score

See that is also ridiculous because KO's first legitimate recruiting class (last year) was top notch. He can recruit with the best of them even with this conference.

People have a hard time with the fact that we aren't landing some of these top of 2017 players but I would assume the staff wasn't planning on losing this many bodies this offseason. Our recruiting will be fine.

Reaction Score
See that is also ridiculous because KO's first legitimate recruiting class (last year) was top notch. He can recruit with the best of them even with this conference.

People have a hard time with the fact that we aren't landing some of these top of 2017 players but I would assume the staff wasn't planning on losing this many bodies this offseason. Our recruiting will be fine.

This. Recruiting has not been the real issue. Picking the right players and developing the right players has been the real issue. Are recruiting skills got Brown to commit. The fact that his life blew up and he didn't get here is reflective of either bad luck or not understanding the human side of whom you are recruiting. Almost any program in the country would have wanted Durham before the second knee injury. Again, the fact that he wasn't made to feel as if he fit in is reflective of something other than pure recruiting skills.

I know on the internet you're supposed to pretend that someone either sucks totally or is great totally, but ....

Reaction Score
Nicely done kid, best of luck - Hook'em Horns for Bamaba!;)

A great landing spot for him. Texas will be so much fun to follow next year. If Texas could keep Bamba for 2 years (doubt it but...) that would put Texas in National Championship contention for 18-19.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom