Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Charlie was very highly ranked - Clyde reeled him in.

Boone and Villanueva are about the only two you can give Clyde credit for...and that's with me not knowing who was the lead recruiter on those guys. The rest were pretty much great or developed irrespective of Clyde's involvement.

And CV was a stud, so it's not like he wasn't going to do his thing with or without Clyde.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Classy young budding superstar picks Texas over UConn... reminds me of Durant.

No I'm not comparing their games, they're totally different player types, but this guy has Durant super-star potential and is a good humble kid like a young Durant.

I'll be rooting for him, just not against UConn.

C

Chief00

Boone and Villanueva are about the only two you can give Clyde credit for...and that's with me not knowing who was the lead recruiter on those guys. The rest were pretty much great or developed irrespective of Clyde's involvement.

And CV was a stud, so it's not like he wasn't going to do his thing with or without Clyde.

You obviously haven't talked to Emeka.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You obviously haven't talked to Emeka.

Eh, of course he gives credit to Clyde, cause Clyde was here. Someone else would have developed him were Clyde not. Thabeet, Adrien, Edwards, and even Stanley in his own way, developed just fine without Clyde. As did Jake, Travis, Kfree, Butler, et all before Clyde.

Emeka was already on campus before Clyde was hired at UCONN, so he wasn't part of that.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm just confused why people keep rehashing this argument about Clyde. Chief thinks he's amazing, everyone else doesn't, can we please move on?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I'm just confused why people keep rehashing this argument about Clyde. Chief thinks he's amazing, everyone else doesn't, can we please move on?

I will always Defend the Wall. Sometimes Chief memes stick. I'll not allow it.

pj

Reaction Score

I thought Clyde was great. Big improvement in play of our bigs as soon as he arrived, big drop when he left. I don't know why it's so hard to find a good big man coach but it is.

Reaction Score
I'm glad we don't have to worry about Bamba anymore.

I'm also glad that, while most players are focusing on video games and partying, our guy is out there training with both a future lottery pick and one of the greatest Husky big men of all-time. Diarra is our best hope next year. Good to know he is preparing.

Reaction Score
End it. No more....close the thread, whimper. I've had enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom