Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Post Player Workouts (Emeka, Diarra, Mo Bamba)

Reaction Score
I can't wait to wake up and see that this discussion has expanded into 4,328 pages .....while at some point in the middle of it all.....a small pact of yarders start arguing about their favorite pizza topping

And I'll be the dummy reading through it all

#bleedblue

Reaction Score
Chickity Choco the chocolate chicken.

That is all. Good things usually happen when i say that at least 3 times. Lets see what happens.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
OTOH, I did light a candle in Sacre Coeur in Montmartre last summer...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm going to go full crazy, and try to break down our main competition, assuming we're back in the race.

Duke:

Centers: Bolden, Vrank- While Bamba is a better pro prospect than Bolden, I have a hard time imagining Bolden coming back to Duke to backup a freshman. Either way Bamba would lose time and shots to Bolden.

Power Forwards: Carter, DeLaurier- Both very talented players.

When you combine both positions, I have a hard time believing this is a good fit. Current players would get frustrated, Bamba would have to earn time.

Kentucky:

Centers: Richards, Humphries- Richards is a freshman who likely wouldn't take kindly being recruited over. Humphries is a talented upperclassman, who should be the starter next season.

Power Forwards: So much talent. Gabriel, SKJ, Washington. There's no playing time at the four.

Overall I really doubt Kentucky is going hard after him.

Considering Texas lost Allen, I'd bet they're our toughest competition.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I'm going to go full crazy, and try to break down our main competition, assuming we're back in the race.

Duke:

Centers: Bolden, Vrank- While Bamba is a better pro prospect than Bolden, I have a hard time imagining Bolden coming back to Duke to backup a freshman. Either way Bamba would lose time and shots to Bolden.

When you combine both positions, I have a hard time believing this is a good fit. Current players would get frustrated, Bamba would have to earn time.

Kentucky:

Centers: Richards, Humphries- Richards is a freshman who likely wouldn't take kindly being recruited over. Humphries is a talented upperclassman, who should be the starter next season.

Power Forwards: So much talent. Gabriel, SKJ, Washington. There's no playing time at the four.

There is really no denying we'd be a good fit just because we have no one even close to his level.

Reaction Score

Duke:

Kentucky:

Humphries declared and hired an agent. He's not ready whatsoever but I have a feeling the squid pushed him out for greener pastures ala Bamba. Don't get your hopes up folks. UK written all over him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Humphries declared and hired an agent. He's not ready whatsoever but I have a feeling the squid pushed him out for greener pastures ala Bamba. Don't get your hopes up folks. UK written all over him.
Lol wut.

Reaction Score

Duke:

Kentucky:

From what I've been reading about him (admittedly there's very little out there), Texas seems to be the presumed leader for him. Didn't understand why but with that breakdown UK/Duke don't appear to make sense for him

Reaction Score

Duke:

Kentucky:

Kentucky adding Bamba isn't recruiting over Richards. I think Richards is going to be a stud. They could easily play Bamba at the 5 or 4 and everyone would get plenty of minutes. Except maybe Gabriel who couldn't find the floor last year which was perplexing. Anyway, Kentucky would snap him up in a second.

Reaction Score
Lol wut.
Ever since the squid stole HD from us I presume he gets whoever he wants. I think he wants Bamba. With Richards as the only center on the roster I'm sure he could still persuade him to come aboard.

Reaction Score
From what I've been reading about him (admittedly there's very little out there), Texas seems to be the presumed leader for him. Didn't understand why but with that breakdown UK/Duke don't appear to make sense for him

Bamba would start and/or get huge minutes at either UK or Duke. They have been the presumed favorites. There are good players in those frontcourts, but if he enrolls, that would just mean there would now be good players playing behind him. Humphries is going to go play pro in his home country.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ever since the squid stole HD from us I presume he gets whoever he wants. I think he wants Bamba. With Richards as the only center on the roster I'm sure he could still persuade him to come aboard.
I was saying wut to Humphries signing with an agent.

Reaction Score
Bamba would start and/or get huge minutes at either UK or Duke. They have been the presumed favorites. There are good players in those frontcourts, but if he enrolls, that would just mean there would now be good players playing behind him. Humphries is going to go play pro in his home country.
Yeah he'll start wherever he ends up. Don't know where he ends up but if I were placing a bet I'd guess Texas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom