Possible UConn 2021 Recruits | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Possible UConn 2021 Recruits

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jillian Hollingshead reportedly very impressive at this weekend's John Lucas event.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Hollingshead was also listed as a '21 standout at the JL event by both Jason Key and Shane Laflin of Premiere Basketball Report.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jillian Hollingshead – 2021 – 6-4 – Post / Forward – Atlanta, Georgia– Lots of length…Lean build with impressive athleticism…Potential for additional growth…Agility is impressive for size…Can run the floor in transition…Vertical, reach and size make her imposing…Knows what she’s looking for…Reads defenders in pick and roll scenarios…Got on the boards

LBI Event Recap: John Lucas Top 160 (Houston, TX)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jillian Hollingshead – 2021 – 6-4 – Post / Forward – Atlanta, Georgia– Lots of length…Lean build with impressive athleticism…Potential for additional growth…Agility is impressive for size…Can run the floor in transition…Vertical, reach and size make her imposing…Knows what she’s looking for…Reads defenders in pick and roll scenarios…Got on the boards

LBI Event Recap: John Lucas Top 160 (Houston, TX)
Wish I was "got" on the boards. Instead my score on the LSAT's was so low my proctor said I owed him for accepting the exam.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Wish I was "got" on the boards. Instead my score on the LSAT's was so low my proctor said I owed him for accepting the exam.

Think it's supposed to say good, but got works I guess.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Think it's supposed to say good, but got works I guess.
Of course it could have meant she was "Game Of Thrones" on the board, meaning she tends to get medieval. A good thing to me.

Reaction Score
UConn better be watching..........the best prospect I've seen with that size and skill set in a long, long time........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Some evals of Taylor Bigby:

Taylor Bigby – 2021 – 6-0 – Guard – Las Vegas, Nev. – Continues to advance and improve all aspects of her game…Creating off an explosive first step…Reading in traffic more efficiently…Gets to the rim going both directions…Forcing defenders to close out with a cushion…Makes elite plays

2018 Elite Girls Basketball Elite 100 - Bluestar Media

Taylor Bigby – 2021 – Guard – Cal Sparks 16 EYBL– Played just one day but had some strong moments…Fluid and athletic with size…Could be more height in her future…Ball skills continue to be an asset at her size…First step is lengthy and challenging for perimeter match-ups to recover from…Reads well on the drive…Sharp interior passing…All up to her

11th Annual West Coast Spring Invitational - Bluestar Media

#110 Taylor Bigby 6’00 W (2021) NV

Coming into the event I was already familiar with Bigby and her game, having seen her in High School, AAU & Bluestar 30. But like fine wine her game gets better with time. She used her first step and size to get to the basket time and time again. She also showed the ability to finish on either side of the basket using both hands and finished through contact.

EGB Elite 100 Social

2021 – Taylor Bigby – Long, athletic and springy she flourishes in the open court finishes at the basketball. She has a nice handle, enjoys the right to left crossover. Taylor has nice vision in the half court and looks to penetrate and kick.

Boo Williams

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
UConn better be watching.....the best prospect I've seen with that size and skill set in a long, long time...

I'll have to hit the road and see her play this HS season.
Noticed a bunch of Notre Dame names up there, which could mean....???

Reaction Score
Just because Amari DeBerry is a UConn fan isn't stopping other big programs from checking her out:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
4-person vote on best Jersey prospects:

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
4-person vote on best Jersey prospects:

I just rode Amtrak from Bridgeport to Newark with a NJIT student who went to the same high school as Destiny Adams. He said she was listed at 6’1” but is now 6’3”. He says she is really good.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Aubrey Griffin and UConn POI Sonia Citron both played at this past weekend's AAU event in New York.

Reaction Score
This outlet, Stand Still Media based in Buffalo New York, posted this same video on their FaceBook page with the assertion that DeBerry has a UConn offer. Not yet confirmed by UConn media but it would not surprise me.

no sense in waiting, she's already proven she's deserving..............I would expect Notre Dame and the other usual suspects to follow suite shortly...............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom