Possible 2022 UConn Recruits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Possible 2022 UConn Recruits

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A mighty mite Jaeyln Bates in 7th grade. You can see how much she's grown in the last year plus, but also how ridiculously talented she was even back then.

Jaelyn Bates. A name we're probably going to hear and read a lot about in the next 5 years. If nothing else, she's got handles. She doesn't look at the ball when she dribbles. Her head is UP, and she's looking down court for possible options (driving to the basket, or passing).

How much better is she going to be in 5 years as a senior? :eek: What would you be willing to bet that Louisville's Jeff Walz knows about her, likes her and has already offered her? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Take her now! Quick, defensive, offensive, dishes, --forget her grade, give her a waiver; taker her NOW.

Broadway, you can bet when she's ready to commit, she will have lots of suitors. ;)

Reaction Score
Jaelyn Bates. A name we're probably going to hear and read a lot about in the next 5 years. If nothing else, she's got handles. She doesn't look at the ball when she dribbles. Her head is UP, and she's looking down court for possible options (driving to the basket, or passing).

How much better is she going to be in 5 years as a senior? :eek: What would you be willing to bet that Louisville's Jeff Walz knows about her, likes her and has already offered her? ;)
Wouldn’t blame him if he has. I’d have an offer in already myself. She’s a pure shooter and IMO will be the best PG in the country coming out of HS.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Hannah Stines, Plays for Troy Warriors in Fullerton CA.
One of the best passers I have seen in the OC, as a freshman, since KLS.
She leads her team in ppg 12.3, assists pg @3.7 and rpg @ 6.5. She is 5'10" and a pg/sg.
I dont know about any recruiting site reviews but she will be a player a lot of teams will look at.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
when it comes to UConn WBB some folks here are ambidextrous....you've got the real games and the recruiting games and in the recruiting game you always gotta look ahead or you'll start falling behind.....;)
I saw a kid yesterday who is a tenacious rebounder and defender, very good ball handler and passer and scored half her team’s points. Clearly the best player on the court. And she has some growing left in her, class of 2030. My granddaughter is 8 but she has Husky written all over her and both of her baskets were swished from 10 feet out in a stirring 8-6 victory.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I saw a kid yesterday who is a tenacious rebounder and defender, very good ball handler and passer and scored half her team’s points. Clearly the best player on the court. And she has some growing left in her, class of 2030. My granddaughter is 8 but she has Husky written all over her and both of her baskets were swished from 10 feet out in a stirring 8-6 victory.
A Badass family? ;)

Reaction Score
Interesting...I see the Gold Dome is mentioned....:)

I would certainly hope so.............she's a 6'3" home state kid with big skills.............too bad CT doesn't have more of those.........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Zoe Brooks – 2023 – Guard – New Jersey Sparks – Physically strong guard…Plays an attacking power game…Aggressive with the ball in her hands…Works well with contact on the drive…Can finish…Passing is there in the halfcourt or on the break…Soft touch on the floater…Body control for age…Follow through needs some attention…Advanced for age

Serious Hoops - New York / New Jersey - Bluestar Media

Reaction Score
Zoe Brooks – 2023 – Guard – New Jersey Sparks – Physically strong guard…Plays an attacking power game…Aggressive with the ball in her hands…Works well with contact on the drive…Can finish…Passing is there in the halfcourt or on the break…Soft touch on the floater…Body control for age…Follow through needs some attention…Advanced for age

Serious Hoops - New York / New Jersey - Bluestar Media

if you remember her videos she's super aggressive and super strong taking the ball to the hoop....................plays like a high school junior

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Hannah Stines, Plays for Troy Warriors in Fullerton CA.
One of the best passers I have seen in the OC, as a freshman, since KLS.
She leads her team in ppg 12.3, assists pg @3.7 and rpg @ 6.5. She is 5'10" and a pg/sg.
I dont know about any recruiting site reviews but she will be a player a lot of teams will look at.
I will be watching Hannah Stines play on Saturday. From this brief twitter video she has grown over the last year. #1 in the white uniform, By the way I spoke to her coach yesterday and he did say she is on UConns radar. The coach also said because his #1 pg is out, Ms Stines has been playing both the 1 and 2 positions, so her overall scoring may be down a bit.

Reaction Score
http://www.therunsports.com/w-2022-basketball-rankings/

I came across this list of Recruiting rankings for the class of 22, there are a few Ct, and Ma kids at the bottom, not sure if they will turn out to be Uconn good or not. 5’4 Jaden Newman is sitting in the top half of the class right now, she dropped 70 points this past season hitting 17 threes, she’s said Uconn is her dream school, only time will tell if she gets an offer.
Not Uconn good.

Reaction Score
If Fudd were to commit it might be difficult to convince any of the top guards of 22 to come to Storrs and sit for 2 years.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
if you remember her videos she's super aggressive and super strong taking the ball to the hoop....................plays like a high school junior

Wow, I didn't realize this post was way back, but it got me scouring the 'net and sure enough, Tiny Green has weighed in on her:

Reaction Score
Wow, I didn't realize this post was way back, but it got me scouring the 'net and sure enough, Tiny Green has weighed in on her:

she's super tough and super competitive, whether she's going to be UConn or ND good is still open to question........

Reaction Score
Any Boneyarders with some recent information on USA U18 Forward
Chloe Kitts, 6'3", with a fair number of Offensive Rebounds in the
AMERICAS contest. IMO she got "better" as the Tournament Progressed.
Very slender, but so is Cameron Brink of Stanford. Some feedback, please! Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom