Possible 2022 UConn Recruits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Possible 2022 UConn Recruits

Reaction Score
This is all well and good for future recruiting. However, if UConn has an "interest" then you know that the top 10 Women's programs are also interested.

What I would like to see, is more European and Austrailian recruiting. It would really be nice to see UConn recruit some 8 foot Russian woman and a couple of Svetas as well.

Reaction Score
This is all well and good for future recruiting. However, if UConn has an "interest" then you know that the top 10 Women's programs are also interested.

What I would like to see, is more European and Austrailian recruiting. It would really be nice to see UConn recruit some 8 foot Russian woman and a couple of Svetas as well.

UConn is 0-2 in it's recent Australian recruiting but there definitely seems to be talent

Reaction Score
A mighty mite Jaeyln Bates in 7th grade. You can see how much she's grown in the last year plus, but also how ridiculously talented she was even back then.

She may well be the best I've seen at that age as a probable PG. A lot of it can't be taught but fundamentally, somebody, a parent or coach got to her very early because her mechanics are ridiculous with both hands. She already had that wrist action and follow through in 7th grade? The sequence at 3:15 made me laugh. And she's all business. Just great.

Reaction Score
come on UConn, Adams, Darius, Miles.......... so much NJ talent around, it's about time the Huskies recruit some locals..............

Gabbie Ross-5’7″ Combo Guard- Manchester
Has not decided on a high school. A grown women, with a grown up game. Future All State POY type guard ..P5 guard in the future. This is the most talented player in the class. She is explosive and more importantly the most competitive player I have seen since Kelly Campbell. Shoots the “3” big time off the bounce. Unselfish and plays so hard it’s scary. She has a college body right now and the attitude is elite. She can score at all three levels. This is a future dominate championship type lead guard. ALL STATE PLAYER OF YEAR CANDIDATE. Think former All American Shakena Richardson

Zoe Brooks- 5’8″- Wing-
School undecided at this point. Flat out a beast and scoring machine. Everything about her games screams future Power 5 player. Murder off the bounce and electric at the rim. Deadly three point shooter off catch or bounce. A defenders worse nightmare. Another three level scorer who lives at the foul line. Elite attitude and coachable ALWAYS. The handle is exciting and devastating. This is a future ALL STATE PLAYER OF YEAR CANDIDATE.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
come on UConn, Adams, Darius, Miles..... so much NJ talent around, it's about time the Huskies recruit some locals....
Last Jersey player to play for UCONN was?

Reaction Score
They are both from NY attended prep school in NJ as did Sadie Edwards who was from connecticut.

yes both played at Blair...........I knew AEH was from NY wasn't sure where Camara was from.............who was the last NJ native born player from NJ?

Reaction Score
come on UConn, Adams, Darius, Miles..... so much NJ talent around, it's about time the Huskies recruit some locals....

Gabbie Ross-5’7″ Combo Guard- Manchester
Has not decided on a high school. A grown women, with a grown up game. Future All State POY type guard ..P5 guard in the future. This is the most talented player in the class. She is explosive and more importantly the most competitive player I have seen since Kelly Campbell. Shoots the “3” big time off the bounce. Unselfish and plays so hard it’s scary. She has a college body right now and the attitude is elite. She can score at all three levels. This is a future dominate championship type lead guard. ALL STATE PLAYER OF YEAR CANDIDATE. Think former All American Shakena Richardson

Zoe Brooks- 5’8″- Wing-
School undecided at this point. Flat out a beast and scoring machine. Everything about her games screams future Power 5 player. Murder off the bounce and electric at the rim. Deadly three point shooter off catch or bounce. A defenders worse nightmare. Another three level scorer who lives at the foul line. Elite attitude and coachable ALWAYS. The handle is exciting and devastating. This is a future ALL STATE PLAYER OF YEAR CANDIDATE.
LOL, who's the "guru" that wrote this up? Definitely exhausted his vocabulary. I thought he was describing Maya Moore. Loved his "electric at the rim". I think he meant UNDER the rim. These guys must have competitions to see who can come up with the most hyperbole for these kids.

Reaction Score
Batouly is from NYC. Asjha Jones & Tahirah Williams were the last two UCONN players from NJ.

wasn't that around 2009 or before? Definitely time for some new NJ talent.................

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just my opinion but looking/hoping/praying for 2022 recruits is as exciting as playing with a pen cap as a passenger while driving through Iowa.

Who cares?

The was a rhetorical question.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
2022 is coming faster then we think and we're starting to see legit talents in that group
From the BlueStar Best of Maryland Tournament...this 2022 is an extremely skilled ball handler and long range shooter at 6'1" and still growing...she will be playing for a great program in a great conference so her high school stats will be legit...
Don't do this to yourself! When they don't come to UCONN, you will be so much more disappointed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom