Possible 2022 UConn Recruits | The Boneyard

Possible 2022 UConn Recruits

Reaction Score
2022 is coming faster then we think and we're starting to see legit talents in that group

From the BlueStar Best of Maryland Tournament.............this 2022 is an extremely skilled ball handler and long range shooter at 6'1" and still growing........she will be playing for a great program in a great conference so her high school stats will be legit........

Justine Pissott – 2022 – 6-1 – Guard/Forward – Caseys (Red Bank Catholic) – Long limbs…Agile…Handles and court vision of a guard…Spends most of her time on the wing on offense…Hit the three attacking off the ball screen…Very interesting young prospect out of New Jersey

Madison St. Rose – 2022 – 5-9 – Guard – Lady Lancers (St. John Vianney) – Lanky young lefty…Primarily a perimeter player…Worked in paint a little as well…Shoots the three some off the bounce…Can play some point…Versatility helps her stay on the floor…Game is showing early maturity

Reaction Score
More NY area kids with real potential

Paulina Paris – 2022 – Exodus NYC
– Ballhandling and passing skills are sharp and efficient…Good decisions in traffic…Not limited by slight build…Pushes from make, miss and turnover…Handles traffic on the break and off penetration…Form is there on her shot…Assertive defender

Ariel Jackson – 2022 – Brooklyn S.T.A.R.S. – Strong and athletic guard…Explosive with the dribble…Acceleration is there off the move…Crossover is lethal…Sees the floor and can deliver passes in transition and the halfcourt…On the catch gets defenders out of their stance…Makes the players around her better at this point…Top tier prospect

Ally Carman – 2022 – NJ Shoreshots – Legit size and frame…6-4 at this point…Ability is there to run the floor and be a factor in transition…Posts hard with a target…Will need a wider base…Protects the ball on the catch…Has a developing hook she uses often…Lots of possibilities

Reaction Score
'22 Justine Pissott has an unorthodox stroke but can really shoot it from long range and just starting high school.....

Reaction Score
She's tall for her age. And she shoots from, well, Kristi Tolliver (NBA) range.

she was playing up a year in those videos........she's rated #14 in one national ranking.........I expect she's going to be really good........we'll just have to wait and see if she becomes UConn good

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
she was playing up a year in those videos...she's rated #14 in one national ranking....I expect she's going to be really good...we'll just have to wait and see if she becomes UConn good

Thx for posting. Interesting delivery on the j....kind of taken from the side, but it's consistent and has a nice arc. Not a lot of drives but two or three shown were with the left hand. Good to see.
Always happy to watch a "Casey" (still my favorite nickname in NJ).

Reaction Score
Thx for posting. Interesting delivery on the j....kind of taken from the side, but it's consistent and has a nice arc. Not a lot of drives but two or three shown were with the left hand. Good to see.
Always happy to watch a "Casey" (still my favorite nickname in NJ).

that kid is still growing and hasn't even played a minute of high school ball yet............never going to be the most athletic kid on the court but she's got a great basketball IQ in the Mabrey mold..........she's going to be a killer

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
2022 is coming faster then we think and we're starting to see legit talents in that group

From the BlueStar Best of Maryland Tournament...this 2022 is an extremely skilled ball handler and long range shooter at 6'1" and still growing...she will be playing for a great program in a great conference so her high school stats will be legit...

Justine Pissott – 2022 – 6-1 – Guard/Forward – Caseys (Red Bank Catholic) – Long limbs…Agile…Handles and court vision of a guard…Spends most of her time on the wing on offense…Hit the three attacking off the ball screen…Very interesting young prospect out of New Jersey

Madison St. Rose – 2022 – 5-9 – Guard – Lady Lancers (St. John Vianney) – Lanky young lefty…Primarily a perimeter player…Worked in paint a little as well…Shoots the three some off the bounce…Can play some point…Versatility helps her stay on the floor…Game is showing early maturity
You know...we have a team for '18-'19. Enjoy!!

Reaction Score
http://www.therunsports.com/w-2022-basketball-rankings/

I came across this list of Recruiting rankings for the class of 22, there are a few Ct, and Ma kids at the bottom, not sure if they will turn out to be Uconn good or not. 5’4 Jaden Newman is sitting in the top half of the class right now, she dropped 70 points this past season hitting 17 threes, she’s said Uconn is her dream school, only time will tell if she gets an offer.

Reaction Score
Eighth grade I think. Here she is from two weeks ago:

Zoe Brooks rose league session 1

(Do YouTube videos not embed anymore?)

Seems only one will show up per post..............this is a big kid for her age yet she's deceptively athletic and has a really aggressive nature which is not easy to find.............she's going to get plenty of press with the Sparks so I would expect there will be lots of interest going forward.......

Reaction Score
must have taken writing lessons from Tiny Green:

Paris Clark5’08 G (Long Island Lutheran Crusaders, NY 2022)
Clark is another young prospect coach’s will need to get use to hearing her name. She showed the ability to play both in transition as well as in a half court structured system. Dependable ball handler with range to the arc, she impressed with her ability to make the right play as young guards asked to play three different positions. Despite her willowy built she displayed a noise for rebounding the ball in the trenches finishing with double digits rebounding.

Reaction Score
“Bates was offered by UNM a few days after Volcano Vista met Sandia last month, and expressed an affection for Bradbury’s fast-paced ideals.
The Lobos are Bates’ first official offer, although Michigan – where former UNM coach Yvonne Sanchez is now an assistant with the Wolverines – and Arizona have shown interest, she said. Bates also said she likes South Carolina as a potential college destination.”

Reaction Score
When I first saw Bueckers on film I thought she looked special. This Bates girl gives me the same type of feeling.

I agree. Different styles and Bueckers has a little more flash but both have amazing court sense and vision. This Bates kid can really drill it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom