Positive news on KML? [merged thread] | The Boneyard

Positive news on KML? [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah Geno just said in the post game that there will be a check up on Thursday to see if she's cleared to "start getting out there" again.

Reaction Score
then we can get back to saying how out of shape she is
That's a given. If you're an athlete that plays at the highest level and miss a few weeks, there is no question you won't be at your best upon your return. With the way this year has gone for her, I almost wish she could have red shirted as well. Would be awesome having her for two more seasons.

Reaction Score
Uconn will soon be as deep as Notre Dame.

th

or Hickory High School

Reaction Score
This is great news, but very hard to believe. How is it possible to return so quickly from mono?

Reaction Score
This is great news, but very hard to believe. How is it possible to return so quickly from mono?

Perhaps UConn has better doctors than the wannabe internet poster doctors who want to red shirt people if they stub their toe?

A simple google search of basketball players with mono I did tonight showed their was a men's player on Florida who showed symptoms of mono on Oct 17th, was officially diagnosed with mono on Oct 31st, and returned for his first game on Nov 8th and has missed no time since.

It effects everyone differently. And KML could have had mono long before she got the sore throat symptoms on Feb 7th.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agree. Really happy to hear this news but I still have doubts about her ability to return so soon. Maybe it's divine intervention.

Reaction Score

As I pointed out when some were saying she would be out for the year, there are many degrees of seriousness. There have been lots of athletes who have returned in three weeks or less. In fact doctors say there are many who continue to compete because they never even know they have it.

Reaction Score
Agree. Really happy to hear this news but I still have doubts about her ability to return so soon. Maybe it's divine intervention.

Geno is a pretty straight forward honest no bull you know what er. If there was no reason to be optimistic or the news wasn't good he wouldn't say otherwise.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Also, for whatever reason they may have caught it early and started treatment early enough to impact it quickly. Many, many variables.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Terrific news. Our Ariel attack is back. Bombs Away.

HGN

Reaction Score
Great news......I am hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom