OT: - Portland, Maine | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Portland, Maine

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
You can literally stand on any street corner, close your eyes, spin in circles and walk into whatever place you see when you open your eyes and it'll be time well spent.

Forgot to add my favorite stupid trivia about Three Dollar Deweys. Story goes that it got it's name from being a port brothel way back in the day. And the sailors were told one dollar lookie, two dollar touchy, three dollar dewey. Always makes me giggle.
They say that that comes from an old poster they found in the walls during renovation. May be apocryphal but it is a great story nonetheless.

Reaction Score
Duck Fat x2
Portland Lobster co. x2
Rising Tide
Foundation
Allagash
Bunker
Light house
Walk around and you’ll stumble on gems

Reaction Score
Day 2 update: I'm heavily intoxicated. Allagash tour is really good. All breweries in area are great.
Sounds like my ideal day in Portland. Hope you find a way to get to Eventide/Duckfat/Some other amazing food outlet there. Enjoy the great weather, too, while it lasts.

Reaction Score
Sounds like my ideal day in Portland. Hope you find a way to get to Eventide/Duckfat/Some other amazing food outlet there. Enjoy the great weather, too, while it lasts.
Duckfat has a 2.5 hour wait. The fiancee and I are walking around before round 4 of drinking and eating

Reaction Score
Duckfat has a 2.5 hour wait. The fiancee and I are walking around before round 4 of drinking and eating
Success! We only waited 1:15 minutes for duckfat. Another round is in order to celebrate our good fortune.

Reaction Score
Day 2 update: I'm heavily intoxicated. Allagash tour is really good. All breweries in area are great.

Glad your enjoying it! Report back with your favorite beer from the industrial park!

Reaction Score
Wish I saw the thread sooner, but if you're really into beer and aren't heading back tomorrow, Novare Res.

My buddy and I spent $600 over two nights ordering bottles from all over the states and Europe. Seems ridiculous but you don't typically get to sit down at bars on the east coast and order bottles of Jester King, 3F, Cantillon, etc. Totally worth it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom