Portal Problems | The Boneyard

Portal Problems

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
New problems for WCBB. So when a player announces she going to leave what does that mean for her school coach and teammates from the school shes transferring from??? What does it mean to the school shes going to? Well it is very apparent to me HS kids today are l looking at their options of where they will play and limit schools based on where they can go and play. Those of you who remember Tenns 6 pack and what happened when Candace Parker committed. It was said that Pat knew Parker was coming and didnt tell the incoming players for fear of loosing them. Then when Parker announced well the rest was history .

Questions that need to be addressed are when a player transfers how does that affect who wants to come in the future as well as those already on the team expecting playing time? Can a good player who doesnt expect to play at their first choice school go somewhere else where they can play and they wait for a player at another school to graduate or leave and then transfer to that school that they wanted to go to in the first place? What does that do for HS players decisions on where they wanted to go? What does that do for players who are on the roster waiting for their time to step into a starting position? Many AAU players feel out other players and know where other players want to go and then they can make their decision where they want to go.

Look at Carrington going to Baylor and some others. Kids wait for their turn and then a coach brings in a kid for one or two seasons and what happens to those other kids. Those kids who were waiting have to make a decision. Hey Im all for going after the best opportunity available because you have only one chance to take advantage of a great opportunity in your life. However imo its all about the individual player looking to be the best they can be and all about preparing for their future. Sometimes you have to step out and take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity to reach your goals. This transfer portal allows kids to do that. In some cases coaches can get a kid who can improve their team for one season, sometimes more then one season. It affects kids decisions on where they are and what they need to do for themselves. There is alot of disappointment and alot of rejoicing but every kid has to do whats best for themselves as it relates to their future and their future goals. Its a new era and it will take time to adjust to. One adjustment will be playtime for your current teams roster and for your future teams roster because you dont know who will be available the following season and you dont know how that will affect your team for future HS graduates as well as those who are going to enter the portal. Coaches jobs have changed with this portal and coaches will need to adjust. The tuffest decisions are for HS AAU kids. They can no longer look at where their AAU team mates are going and decide they have to consider those already on rosters and who will enter the portal and where they will go. Its gonna be interesting to see how it all works out moving forward. You take a senior with a year left and I refer to that as a bandaid to fix a problem but what is the cost for that? What do you gain and what do you loose? Alot of questions and alot of tuff decisions for everybody from HS to AAU to college players as well as their coaches.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have mixed emotions about transfers. Certainly, a key transfer can be the difference in putting a team over the top for a championship as was the case in 2017 (SC), 2018 (ND) & 2019 (Baylor). But at the same time, when a coach recruits kids out of HS, I believe there is an implied or actual commitment to that recruit that they will be developed to their fullest potential and given every opportunity to compete for PT/start with an understanding of who their competition is.

Subsequently, when a coach brings in a transfer to play ahead of a player who’s been with the program since their freshman year, it sends a complicated message to the rest of the team. Specifically, it says, “We’re here to win.” But this is college, not the pros. While winning certainly should be a goal, should it be “the” goal?

Are college coaches educators tasked with the development of student-athletes or are they hired to win at all costs? When schools fire coaches who don’t win, they clearly send the message that it’s the latter.

As I stated, I have mixed emotions on this subject. As a fan of UConn WBB I absolutely want to see many more championship banners at Gampel. But as someone who has experienced and witnessed the benefits of HS and college sports in the development of well-rounded student-athletes, I am concerned about the predominant focus on winning.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
it does change recruiting dramatically. If you aren’t a highly ranked high school recruit your chances of playing P5 D1 basketball have dropped dramatically. However, you can go to a smaller school and if you’re great, move on up. There won’t be 1000 kids in the portal every year. There’s already 1000 after this year who have already used up their free pass. I think these super teams that are already a thing become even more prevalent. It will make it even easier for ring chasers to move to great teams to fill a whole. I also think it’s going to really be hard to control tampering. Really hard. Just my 2 cents. It’s a great topic for discussion. Curious to hear some other thoughts other than “it’s going to ruin basketball”.

Reaction Score
New problems for WCBB. So when a player announces she going to leave what does that mean for her school coach and teammates from the school shes transferring from??? What does it mean to the school shes going to? Well it is very apparent to me HS kids today are l looking at their options of where they will play and limit schools based on where they can go and play. Those of you who remember Tenns 6 pack and what happened when Candace Parker committed. It was said that Pat knew Parker was coming and didnt tell the incoming players for fear of loosing them. Then when Parker announced well the rest was history .

Questions that need to be addressed are when a player transfers how does that affect who wants to come in the future as well as those already on the team expecting playing time? Can a good player who doesnt expect to play at their first choice school go somewhere else where they can play and they wait for a player at another school to graduate or leave and then transfer to that school that they wanted to go to in the first place? What does that do for HS players decisions on where they wanted to go? What does that do for players who are on the roster waiting for their time to step into a starting position? Many AAU players feel out other players and know where other players want to go and then they can make their decision where they want to go.

Look at Carrington going to Baylor and some others. Kids wait for their turn and then a coach brings in a kid for one or two seasons and what happens to those other kids. Those kids who were waiting have to make a decision. Hey Im all for going after the best opportunity available because you have only one chance to take advantage of a great opportunity in your life. However imo its all about the individual player looking to be the best they can be and all about preparing for their future. Sometimes you have to step out and take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity to reach your goals. This transfer portal allows kids to do that. In some cases coaches can get a kid who can improve their team for one season, sometimes more then one season. It affects kids decisions on where they are and what they need to do for themselves. There is alot of disappointment and alot of rejoicing but every kid has to do whats best for themselves as it relates to their future and their future goals. Its a new era and it will take time to adjust to. One adjustment will be playtime for your current teams roster and for your future teams roster because you dont know who will be available the following season and you dont know how that will affect your team for future HS graduates as well as those who are going to enter the portal. Coaches jobs have changed with this portal and coaches will need to adjust. The tuffest decisions are for HS AAU kids. They can no longer look at where their AAU team mates are going and decide they have to consider those already on rosters and who will enter the portal and where they will go. Its gonna be interesting to see how it all works out moving forward. You take a senior with a year left and I refer to that as a bandaid to fix a problem but what is the cost for that? What do you gain and what do you loose? Alot of questions and alot of tuff decisions for everybody from HS to AAU to college players as well as their coaches.

This is your best post that I have read @Tonyc.

Reaction Score
I have mixed emotions about transfers. Certainly, a key transfer can be the difference in putting a team over the top for a championship as was the case in 2017 (SC), 2018 (ND) & 2019 (Baylor). But at the same time, when a coach recruits kids out of HS, I believe there is an implied or actual commitment to that recruit that they will be developed to their fullest potential and given every opportunity to compete for PT/start with an understanding of who their competition is.

Subsequently, when a coach brings in a transfer to play ahead of a player who’s been with the program since their freshman year, it sends a complicated message to the rest of the team. Specifically, it says, “We’re here to win.” But this is college, not the pros. While winning certainly should be a goal, should it be “the” goal?

Are college coaches educators tasked with the development of student-athletes or are they hired to win at all costs? When schools fire coaches who don’t win, they clearly send the message that it’s the latter.

As I stated, I have mixed emotions on this subject. As a fan of UConn WBB I absolutely want to see many more championship banners at Gampel. But as someone who has experienced and witnessed the benefits of HS and college sports in the development of well-rounded student-athletes, I am concerned about the predominant focus on winning.

You are a wise old panda.

Reaction Score
it does change recruiting dramatically. If you aren’t a highly ranked high school recruit your chances of playing P5 D1 basketball have dropped dramatically. However, you can go to a smaller school and if you’re great, move on up. There won’t be 1000 kids in the portal every year. There’s already 1000 after this year who have already used up their free pass. I think these super teams that are already a thing become even more prevalent. It will make it even easier for ring chasers to move to great teams to fill a whole. I also think it’s going to really be hard to control tampering. Really hard. Just my 2 cents. It’s a great topic for discussion. Curious to hear some other thoughts other than “it’s going to ruin basketball”.

Good point. I listened to a podcast where a player who is transferring from Northeastern to Purdue said something similar. She realized that she could probably compete at a higher level and thought it was in her best interest to make that move.

Reaction Score

Would echo the comments of both you and Tonyc, which consistently are encouraging and insightful. But, in this case, with the shifting priorities and landscape of College Athletics, can we say, "pay to play", or portal with immediate eligibility to play? These changes have introduced a new reality to college athletics, which may, at the end of the day, not be in the interest of many college athletes. But, as they say, it is what it is. Flexibility in applying and benefiting from these changes will be a key to success. But, concern and communication with your student athletes doesn't necessarily need to suffer, or the coaching. And, with Geno, Chris & staff handling those duties, I'm confident our student athletes will continue to thrive.

Reaction Score

If 99% of these athletes do not prioritize education over potential pro careers , they will be making the same, well documented, mistakes that male college athletes have been making for decades.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Toss into this issue: the scholarships awarded to the seniors in high school are for one year...only.
There is zero guarantee that the schollie will be offered in her soph/junior/senior year. The coach has the right to not offer.
If that happens for what is perceived to be a non-legit reason, there may well be some backlash in future recruiting.
Coaches can leave...coaches can withdraw offers....the student portal seems appropriate in principle...granted it is a bit chaotic.
Major changes...minor tweaks....coming?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I have very mixed emotions about this as well. A lot of it is fear of the unknown.

I am generally in favor of more freedom rather than less, so on that basis I am nervously in favor, and with reservations. It also takes off the table the ridiculous waiver system that the NCAA feifdom ruled over in a totally arbitrary fashion.

Many of us remember pro sports before free agency, when players were essentially owned by their teams unless traded and paid less than their fair market value because there was no market.

Now, at any point in time in pro sports there are free agents, players approaching free agency, and players committed with a contract of however many years.

The current situation we are discussing in college ball is actually much different than that. No one is under contract. Everyone who has not previously transferred is potentially a "free agent". And the crazy, extreme case could happen because it has happened - at Syracuse, with 12 transfers.

How does this impact coach/player relationships going forward? Will top level incoming players be looking for (and at some places, not UConn, getting) guarantees of various kinds? Will the NCAA be spending the time they used to spend on waiver requests investigating to determine what off the record, hush hush conversations have been going on between coaches and players at different institutions?

Will some players go to a smaller school for a year to build up their resumes and statistics, making them more attractive to the big dogs?

Some programs will likely be decimated while others will stockpile waves of talent. Coaches will either adjust to the brave new world or be steamrolled. Either way, their blood pressure is likely to rise.

Just like when LeBron took his talents to South Beach, I would not be surprised to see star players from various schools - who all seem to be BFFs from AAU and USA basketball - banding together, perhaps for their final year, to form a "super nova" all star team to take a run at a national title. Kind of like the reverse of the "one and done" Kentucky model on the men`s side.

The full implications of all this are unknowable at this point.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Like many I have mixed reactions. This rapid turnover obviously has a lot of downside in many many ways. It also potentially fixes a bad fit for a player/coach, but sometimes a transfer helps the player and team involved, but now creates a bad fit for an existing player who fit before, but not after bringing in a higher level transfer.

I believe oldude pointed out that this is college not the pros. This open season with transfers is moving us closer to the mindset with the pros. There on a scale of 1-10 if you bring in a player that is a 7 and does a pretty good job, and next year you can replace him with an 8 you do it, and if the next year you can get a 9 you replace him too etc.

One advantage that women's college basketball has, is that it feels much more like a family. Because you don't have one and done like on the men's side, when you recruit a true star you expect that player to be part of the Huskie family for four years. The freshmen grow over those four years, frequently from a more modest role initially, to a much more prominent one as an upperclassman. We cheer them on and watch them grow, kinda like we do with our kids.

Without getting into names, we are now in a position where most of our "third string" players could be quality starters on maybe 90% of the Division 1 programs. If we had not been success-full recruiting even more stars, they could have been way way above average backups. Better than say Kyla or Molly who remember were number 7 and 8 only two years ago.

A few of our super teams have had great players on the bench, maybe even a couple of future pros there, but extending the very high level talent to 11-15 is a relatively new scenario. Rightly or wrongly I always felt Kyla and Molly were recruited to be better versions of Lawlor and Pulido. Not really part of the rotation, but good character practice players who accepted their role and were still glad to be part of it. If someone got injured they could be a passable 9th or 10th player.

Several higher ranked recruits didn't work out and left, and Kyla and Molly wound up being used far more than what I suspect was the original intent. Maybe that is what is driving this stockpiling of talent, fear that since you don't know who will be here, bring in twice as many quality players as you need, so that if many leave, you don't have to use a Lawlor, Pulido, or even Irwin or Bent level player as your number 9 or 10 even in a worst case scenario. Is that taking it too far? I wonder.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have very mixed emotions about this as well. A lot of it is fear of the unknown.

I am generally in favor of more freedom rather than less, so on that basis I am nervously in favor, and with reservations. It also takes off the table the ridiculous waiver system that the NCAA feifdom ruled over in a totally arbitrary fashion.

Many of us remember pro sports before free agency, when players were essentially owned by their teams unless traded and paid less than their fair market value because there was no market.

Now, at any point in time in pro sports there are free agents, players approaching free agency, and players committed with a contract of however many years.

The current situation we are discussing in college ball is actually much different than that. No one is under contract. Everyone who has not previously transferred is potentially a "free agent". And the crazy, extreme case could happen because it has happened - at Syracuse, with 12 transfers.

How does this impact coach/player relationships going forward? Will top level incoming players be looking for (and at some places, not UConn, getting) guarantees of various kinds? Will the NCAA be spending the time they used to spend on waiver requests investigating to determine what off the record, hush hush conversations have been going on between coaches and players at different institutions?

Will some players go to a smaller school for a year to build up their resumes and statistics, making them more attractive to the big dogs?

Some programs will likely be decimated while others will stockpile waves of talent. Coaches will either adjust to the brave new world or be steamrolled.

Just like when LeBron took his talents to South Beach, I would not be surprised to see star players from various schools - who all seem to be BFFs from AAU and USA basketball - banding together, perhaps for their final year, to form a "super nova" all star team to take a run at a national title. Kind of like the reverse of the "one and done" Kentucky model on the men`s side.

The full implications of all this are unknowable at this point.
Your comparison of LeBron heading to South Beach along with Chris Bosh & Dwayne Wade is interesting as it relates to the idea of creating so-called “Super Teams.” We all remember back in 2013 when DD brought her posse to UNC, although that didn’t work out so well.

Today, I might suggest that there is a similar motivation going on at UConn, and it’s not all about playing for Geno. Playing with Paige Bueckers is, imo, a tremendous inducement for any WBB player. The opportunity to win a championship while showcasing your skills on a team lead by the best passer in WBB has got to be a motivating factor for many players.

Certainly for Azzi, Caroline, Amari and Saylor, playing with Paige had to be a factor in their decision. I strongly suspect it was a key component in Ayanna’s decision as well. Did Paige being at UConn make Dorka’s decision that much easier?

Finally, while I have no idea if UConn is pursuing Cardoso, the initial Twitter comment indicating that UConn was one of two schools she was considering, reminds me that Cardoso had a bird’s eye view of some of the highlight reel dimes that Paige delivered to Liv in the beat down of the Cuse.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The notion that kids coming out of HS can use a 2 step strategy to play and then move up to their number 1 school is something that might work, but there may be any number of kids in any year wanting to use the portal to get to that number 1 school, not to mention direct recruitment of a class or two behind our strategist.

Reaction Score
After reading all above, I tend to agree with most has been said. Reminds, me of a competitive enterprise venture ! It will play out in the end. Just remember, for every 'Yes', their is a 'No'. GOOD LUCK !

Reaction Score
As usual the schools that adapt the best will do the best. Just like in the business world..and make no mistake the schools we follow are a business period.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
There has never been a 'guarantee' to recruits regarding who will be on a team during their time at a school. The only information a recruit has is who has already joined the team before they sign their LOI and who has given a verbal. If they sign as just about everyone does in the early window, there is still six months before the spring signing period for their class and plenty of time for more recruiting and more signing, and the next three classes are at best verbally committed. And players already on the team have always been able to transfer elsewhere and in recent years 'star' players have been doing that with significant frequency. The idea that the team was a 'fixed' universe for recruits is a myth. How did Uconn players feel when Stewart, Tuck and Jefferson arrived to their 'fixed' team? Or when TASSK class arrived, or when last year's freshman class showed up? I guess you could say, well at least they had 8 months to prepare, but that class of superstars definitely shook up the team chemistry and individual players roles.

The big difference is that players now have a non-'penalized' transfer when they are 'recruited over' or when a transfer gets added. Given the previous arbitrary waiver system and the complaints from fans on that process, complaining now seems a little ingenuous. The numbers as an aggregate are overwhelming, but if you drop out 315 grad transfers most of which would not exist in a non-5th year universe they are a little less. If you look at P5 schools which is where most 'star recruits' exist the number of transfers (including the grads) is 193 and of that number, 58 have already chosen to transfer to another P5, and 71 have chosen to select a D1 non-P5 and 47 are leaving D1 completely.

So ... it really gets down to a few individual programs that are 'shocking' and that has really always happened: schools like Duke and MissSt where recent coaching changes have thrown the teams into 'disarray' and both mass exodus and mass transfer in are occurring; and schools like Syracuse where something strange has occurred. In some ways, these are the two areas where most people decried the sit-out year - coaching changes and problem programs. So this new system is 'working' at correcting those issues before administrations do their deep dive into a problem program or helping new coaches rebuild their teams, and old players find new teams.

And now people are wondering and worrying about Uconn on this board like they were wondering about ND on the bench the last few years and wondering if the transfers out were the result of the previous transfers in that lead to a couple of FF, an NC, but also players leaving. Does the acceptance of a talented transfers in lead to changes in chemistry and a decision to turn pro by a beloved player. Well, if Anna chose to leave Uconn because of a crowded team, it was because of the incoming recruiting class and Evina staying for her 4th year all competing at her position and not the transfer in of Dorka filling another position - so it would likely have happened without any changes to transfer rules or the granting of a 5th year.

We like to dream of all of our recruits developing into WNBA stars during their 4 years at Uconn, and we complain that our favorites aren't getting the minutes to prove they are brilliant. And we believe the transfers out (and there have been quite a few in the last decade) just weren't really 'Uconn material' and we would likely never have a Jewell that would turn pro after 3 years (Walker.) That is all standard fan behavior, but the reality is good and bad surprises happen in recruiting even to Geno and co. and not every player has a Dolson like will to fundamentally change herself to become WNBA all star material. And even a player like Stokes who came in with incredible physical gifts will not transform into a 'star' though she will be good enough to be WNBA material.

And now we live in a new world with 'free transfers' and Geno is looking at that universe and seeing 'fixes' and 'improvements' available to him in a new way. He has been know to grab a few transfers with mixed results in the old world. He has a large team and he knows a lot more about each player and their potential, and also how they have responded to his coaching than any poster on this board. He also knows how likely they are to have an epiphany under his coaching. We like to complain, but most of us also have an underlying faith in Geno, so ... I'll trust his decisions, and his internal read of his team, and his external read of this new world.

Reaction Score
My 2 cents
I am for Anything that gives players more choices and control over their lives

What I’m most curious about is how will this affect the competitive balance in Wcbb
Historically the top 10 to 12 schools have
Dominated the sport .While this year there was indeed more balance The best players are still committing to the top schools

Will transfers just add talent to the top schools or flock to up and coming schools
Where playing time is more likely or both

Uconn has benefited. North.Carolina state as well Texas a&m too on the other side both St Johns and Seton hall could be much improved

it will be interesting to see how it all plays
Out and if it improves both the quality of play as well as the interest inwcbb

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
My 2 cents
I am for Anything that gives players more choices and control over their lives

What I’m most curious about is how will this affect the competitive balance in Wcbb
Historically the top 10 to 12 schools have
Dominated the sport .While this year there was indeed more balance The best players are still committing to the top schools

Will transfers just add talent to the top schools or flock to up and coming schools
Where playing time is more likely or both

Uconn has benefited. North.Carolina state as well Texas a&m too on the other side both St Johns and Seton hall could be much improved

it will be interesting to see how it all plays
Out and if it improves both the quality of play as well as the interest inwcbb
Look at Maryland as a microcosm even though it happened before this change - MD had a good team and suddenly everyone transferred out and Brenda was scrambling to field any team. She goes transfer hunting and she gets some good transfer and they meld into a really good team (grossly under-seeded by the committee :rolleyes:) I think we will see that kind of thing happening with more frequency - teams that lose 3 or 4 players and fill in with 3 or 4 players from the portal. I actually think people are down playing the 5th year eligibility and how for the next 4 years that will drive more transfers away from teams whose seniors choose to come back for a 5th year frustrating sophomores and freshmen who see expected minutes go up in smoke.

Reaction Score
Look at Maryland as a microcosm even though it happened before this change - MD had a good team and suddenly everyone transferred out and Brenda was scrambling to field any team. She goes transfer hunting and she gets some good transfer and they meld into a really good team (grossly under-seeded by the committee :rolleyes:) I think we will see that kind of thing happening with more frequency - teams that lose 3 or 4 players and fill in with 3 or 4 players from the portal. I actually think people are down playing the 5th year eligibility and how for the next 4 years that will drive more transfers away from teams whose seniors choose to come back for a 5th year frustrating sophomores and freshmen who see expected minutes go up in smoke.
With regard to The extra year of eligibility
I find it interesting that seems like Michigan Indiana Georgia Georgia Tech Florida State and some others were in the top 20 did not really benefit from transfers. many of their seniors decided to return for the extra year So in many cases the whole starting five was returning. there would not be as much of a chance of playing time for transfers Again it will be very interesting to see how

Reaction Score
Toss into this issue: the scholarships awarded to the seniors in high school are for one year...only.
There is zero guarantee that the schollie will be offered in her soph/junior/senior year. The coach has the right to not offer.
If that happens for what is perceived to be a non-legit reason, there may well be some backlash in future recruiting.
Coaches can leave...coaches can withdraw offers....the student portal seems appropriate in principle...granted it is a bit chaotic.
Major changes...minor tweaks....coming?
All South Carolina scholarships are for 4 years as of about 3 years ago and includes if you go pro without a degree you can come back and get it free of charge. I'm pretty sure that's an SEC policy too. There are basic rules that athletes have to follow to keep their scholarship, but a coach can't just pull your scholarship for no reason AT SC.

Reaction Score
The way i look at it, recruiting is mainly a hit or miss. The top rated players (5 & 4 Stars) are known across the Women's collage basketball world. They are heavily recruited. The rest, some are known by more coaches than others. Those players have the opportunity to go to non-power 5 programs and display their talents. If they believe they have the abilities to play at a higher level, they can enter the transfer portal. But, it is not set in concrete that they will receive an offer to move up or that if they do, the coach perceives them to be a big improvement to their team or as a better player than the ones they already have sitting at the end of their bench. I believe some are not going to find the grass greener on their new team as it was on their old team.

Reaction Score
The way i look at it, recruiting is mainly a hit or miss. The top rated players (5 & 4 Stars) are known across the Women's collage basketball world. They are heavily recruited. The rest, some are known by more coaches than others. Those players have the opportunity to go to non-power 5 programs and display their talents. If they believe they have the abilities to play at a higher level, they can enter the transfer portal. But, it is not set in concrete that they will receive an offer to move up or that if they do, the coach perceives them to be a big improvement to their team or as a better player than the ones they already have sitting at the end of their bench. I believe some are not going to find the grass greener on their new team as it was on their old team.
I hope everyone in the transfer portal finds another home. This transfer portal reminds me the WNBA draft. What happens to some of these student athletes if they're not "drafted" by any team? Are we to assume every single player in transfer portal will somehow be going to another team.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I hope everyone in the transfer portal finds another home. This transfer portal reminds me the WNBA draft. What happens to some of these student athletes if they're not "drafted" by any team? Are we to assume every single player in transfer portal will somehow be going to another team.
There are currently 964 WBB players in the transfer portal. Of that total, one third (320) are grad transfers, most of whom were given an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA ruling that doesn’t count this past season. Many of these grad transfers were reserves from average to mediocre teams, and those teams are not necessarily offering these players scholarships to return for a 5th season.

Unfortunately for many transfers, there will be no D1 scholarship offers. If they want to continue to play college basketball they will need to look at DII or DIII where they would most likely have to pay their own way. When all the dust settles it will be interesting to see just how many of these 964 transfers actually end up playing college basketball for another season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom