Polley working out with Shabazz and Irv Roland | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Polley working out with Shabazz and Irv Roland

Reaction Score
It's the offseason, that's why posters are hyping Polley, Vital, and making Carlton out to be an All-American. We know what they've been, we're an under .500 team with them and that's why it's so important we raise the talent level. Getting Bouknight. Gaffney, and Akok is a good start.
Ppl are hyping Carlton because he's a big going into his junior yr who just came off winning MIP award the yr before, while by all accounts being a hard worker. Carlton has a chance to be REALLY good in the college game

Reaction Score
Ppl are hyping Carlton because he's a big going into his junior yr who just came off winning MIP award the yr before, while by all accounts being a hard worker. Carlton has a chance to be REALLY good in the college game
What is REALLY good?

Reaction Score
AAC first team, 16 and 8 and 2 guy. A consistent option in the post

This is possible if he can consistently avoid foul trouble. His game logs have too many stinkers because of foul trouble that brought down his averages last season.

Reaction Score
This is possible if he can consistently avoid foul trouble. His game logs have too many stinkers because of foul trouble that brought down his averages last season.
You'd think going into his Junior yr thatd improve

Reaction Score
Coaches are going to go at him because they know in 30 minutes he will be flirting with double doubles every game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm hoping he develops an automatic J... Like become that problem from the perimeter that we've always seem to have during our glory years.. We always had that sniper from the outside. He can be that Rashard Anderson we've been missing.. Just gotta make opposing teams pay way more for not guarding him on the outside...

Reaction Score
I'm hoping he develops an automatic J... Like become that problem from the perimeter that we've always seem to have during our glory years.. We always had that sniper from the outside. He can be that Rashard Anderson we've been missing.. Just gotta make opposing teams pay way more for not guarding him on the outside...
I agree with you 100%. With all the recent talk about Sid, Akok, Gaffney, and Bouknight, I honestly think Polley is the real X factor for next season. If he can be a serious threat from 3, that gives next years team a whole new look.

Reaction Score
I agree with you 100%. With all the recent talk about Sid, Akok, Gaffney, and Bouknight, I honestly think Polley is the real X factor for next season. If he can be a serious threat from 3, that gives next years team a whole new look.
He's already a threat from 3. It's the other facets of his game that need much improvement

Reaction Score

Agreed. Hurley thinks the same way too. Talking with him this AM at the road show event he was really hyping him up and thinks he can really step his game up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom