Polley after today's practice? | The Boneyard

Polley after today's practice?

Reaction Score
Erzf5gLXIAAD-7J.jpeg

Reaction Score
Tyler Phommachanh.. Your Dad was a NFL LB.. BB is also a contact sport.. Let's suck it up.. Be the Man.. JB is out..

It's Showtime.. Need your leadership.. Let's do this..

Last edited:

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Tyler Phommachanh.. Your Dad was a NFL LB.. BB is also a contact sport.. Let's suck it up.. Be the Man.. JB is out..

It's Showtime.. Need your leadership.. Let's do this..
I see that this post was edited which is just frankly baffling. This is the fixed version?

Reaction Score
I see that this post was edited which is just frankly baffling. This is the fixed version?
Yes.. Edited because I didn't clearly communicate my initial thoughts cohesively..

FWIW..I have been known to do this before..

With the critical eye of the BY.. You need to make sure you are accurately articulating your true thoughts.

Otherwise.. You'll get hammered.

C

Chief00

Yes.. Edited because I didn't clearly communicate my initial thoughts cohesively..

FWIW..I have been known to do this before..

With the critical eye of the BY.. You need to make sure you are accurately articulating your true thoughts.

Otherwise.. You'll get hammered.

His dad Tommy would likely tell him the same thing. Tommy was actually a very good basketball player in HS at Dunbar - Baltimore.

Reaction Score
Maybe he should practice by himself- he got the knee injury during practice also.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
His dad Tommy would likely tell him the same thing. Tommy was actually a very good basketball player in HS at Dunbar - Baltimore.
Fastest Show on Turf lives on forever in the Stl.

Reaction Score

his dad was a hell of an athlete but his other parent is the real story.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Coaches heart must have stopped when Tyler got hit, can’t loose him he is our offense atm. I’m a little surprised they’re still practicing like this. The one thing you worry about with going 100% all the time is having too many guys getting injured/nicked up and that’s certainly been the case with some Hurley coached teams. Still more pros than cons to this style just need depth and durable guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom