Poll on conference membership | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Poll on conference membership

Yay or nay on new Big East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Speak for yourself. You have to be a real imbecile to act as if we don't have a chance when we've been mentioned as a candidate openly for 2 conferences. Thats...40% of the conferences! Lmao.
Oh right, this time would've be different than all of the other times. Sure thing, pal.

You're like that Japanese dude in the South Pacific who still thought WW2 was going on some 29 years later.

Reaction Score
The AAC has become a pretty good conference and is improving. The problem is the travel aspect and the reputation (still new to the casual fan). I think it’s a good move with a caveat being football lands on its feet somewhere. Bad move for the Baseball program

Reaction Score
I’m waiting for word on football. I was told SNY would support us if went Indy. I also think we may have some scheduling help coming our way. This isn’t a decision UConn makes if it doesn’t make people happy and increase revenue. I think we’ll find this was a smart move.
Going Indy may help overall with recruiting etc as the opportunity to be a sacrificial lamb to the big boys may still give us more tv time and visitors pay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom