OT: Please settle this lol..

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
brittney griner basketball GIF by WNBA

brittney griner basketball GIF by WNBA

I rest my case.

Reaction Score
My friend and I were watching the Phx Mercury play waiting to go play bball and he thinks he could beat Brittney Griner one on one…
He is 24 5’11” and played JV basketball his
Junior year.
He was literally betting on that he could win against her one on one to twelve.

I told him I would post this question here and not a single person would agree lol!
he couldn't even make varsity perhaps he should modify his goals and try going against a college female first maybe him against Paige no wait!! he'd be destroyed and his confidence shaken for life he should try something easier like out selling any local girl scout selling her cookies...lol

Reaction Score
My friend and I were watching the Phx Mercury play waiting to go play bball and he thinks he could beat Brittney Griner one on one…
He is 24 5’11” and played JV basketball his
Junior year.
He was literally betting on that he could win against her one on one to twelve.

I told him I would post this question here and not a single person would agree lol!
I hope he likes the taste of a basketball.
He’ll be eating one every time he shoots it.

Reaction Score
On average, men are bigger, stronger, and faster than women. In any sport that requires those attributes men are, on average, better than women. Which begs the question, so what?

I hit a tennis ball with a guy who hates it when women's matches are shown during tournaments. His reasoning is that since they obviously are not as good as the men, what is the point in watching them? Because they are still very good and the matches are every bit as competitive and fun to watch as the men's matches I say. By your reasoning, I add, why watch a high school game as they aren't as good as college players. Or a college game as they aren't as good as the pros. This cuts no ice. What a limited world this guy lives in.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
On average, men are bigger, stronger, and faster than women. In any sport that requires those attributes men are, on average, better than women. Which begs the question, so what?

I hit a tennis ball with a guy who hates it when women's matches are shown during tournaments. His reasoning is that since they obviously are not as good as the men, what is the point in watching them? Because they are still very good and the matches are every bit as competitive and fun to watch as the men's matches I say. By your reasoning, I add, why watch a high school game as they aren't as good as college players. Or a college game as they aren't as good as the pros. This cuts no ice. What a limited world this guy lives in.
Years ago, I saw the women’s national ice hockey team play the boys at Choate prep school in an exhibition game. The women would go on to play (and win the gold, I think) in the Olympics but they got demolished by Choate, 6-1. But, the boys were boys in age only as most were 6‘-6’5” and 200 lbs of muscle. Many went on to get college scholarships. Nothing was learned by either team from this game.

These male-female athletic contests only provide fodder for the talking heads to make fun of women’s sports. I don’t know why women persist in feeding them straight lines.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Years ago, I saw the women’s national ice hockey team play the boys at Choate prep school in an exhibition game. The women would go on to play (and win the gold, I think) in the Olympics but they got demolished by Choate, 6-1. But, the boys were boys in age only as most were 6‘-6’5” and 200 lbs of muscle. Many went on to get college scholarships. Nothing was learned by either team from this game.

These male-female athletic contests only provide fodder for the talking heads to make fun of women’s sports. I don’t know why women persist in feeding them straight lines.
Well said!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There is also speculation that humans on Earth are ruled by alien lizards. Big deal.

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Oh it's a big deal. A very big deal.

Reaction Score
Depends on his quickness and his ability to shoot away from the basket. If he's quick and he can shoot jumpers, he'd win easily.
Now, for a serious question, is the hot dog a real sandwich?
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) describes a sandwich as “a meat or poultry filling between two slices of bread, a bun, or a biscuit.” By that definition, sure, a hot dog is a sandwich.

There you have it! The official US Government answer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom