Please Rodney Stay!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Please Rodney Stay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Bunkey is gone with Sam Jr. Wish them both the very best - great guys!

Reaction Score
Few encouraging signs today. First he posted a picture on Instagram of him in his UConn jersey. Then he tweeted "Im only 5 percent into where I want to be in a few years. Got more improving and growing to do." Sounds to me like he's coming back.

Reaction Score
Few encouraging signs today. First he posted a picture on Instagram of him in his UConn jersey. Then he tweeted "Im only 5 percent into where I want to be in a few years. Got more improving and growing to do." Sounds to me like he's coming back.
Don't think any of that really matters, tbh. We'll know more after his workouts with teams. If Rodney impresses an organization in a workout and they tell him they'll take him in the 2nd round, he's gone. And I wouldn't blame him. Waiting game for now. Wish him the best.

Reaction Score
Don't think any of that really matters, tbh. We'll know more after his workouts with teams. If Rodney impresses an organization in a workout and they tell him they'll take him in the 2nd round, he's gone. And I wouldn't blame him. Waiting game for now. Wish him the best.

No doubt, he's not getting younger in next level terms and if given an opportunity he will go. Not ready for the NBA but will make some cash somewhere if he elects to go. Great kid, want him to stay but good with any decision best for Rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom