Please Rodney Stay!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Please Rodney Stay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes and yes. Yes, he absolutely meant this year. And yes, he would have to graduate before leaving. He doesn't have a year to burn.

Why the hell would he do that? He seemed happy here, and with Gibbs and DHam out of his way, he might get more minutes than anyone on the team.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So this is the guy saying that the Boneyard is where positivity goes to die...

So how is it that the tweet you showed went blank?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It was deleted or made private? Who tweeted it?
It was Kevin Korstep who wrote Duke players are intelligent and UConn players are stupid or something to that effect. And then he tweets with Rodney as if he's Rodney's best friend or something. The back stabbing idiot obviously comes here and posts. My guess is his Boneyard handle is @Dove!:cool:

Reaction Score
It was deleted or made private? Who tweeted it?
I imagine he's either a lurker or a poster on this board, saw his tweets posted here, and switched them to private.

For people curious what the tweet said, I believe it was in regards to Grayson Allen returning to Duke, and was something like the difference between UConn players and Duke players is Duke players have a brain.

Reaction Score
Hey I can't see too good, is that Sly Stallone in "Over the Top" or Bill Shakespeare or some internet tough guy?

Reaction Score
I imagine he's either a lurker or a poster on this board, saw his tweets posted here, and switched them to private.

For people curious what the tweet said, I believe it was in regards to Grayson Allen returning to Duke, and was something like the difference between UConn players and Duke players is Duke players have a brain.

Know that kid from college. The tweet was in reference to DHam making the questionable decision to leave school, while Grayson Allen made the "more intelligent" decision to return to school. Passionate Husky fan, just harps on negativity too much. My personal favorite was when he called DeAndre Daniels "Charmin Ultra Soft" before the 2014 NCAA Tourney.

And come on, The-Boneyard can be a scary place when times are tough!

C

Chief00

As expected but sorry to see Bunkey's go - him and Sam Jr truely a great package together. Both contributed to the Brotherhood of the program - love to see KO hire Bunkey as his recruiter coach! That would shock the World.

C

Chief00

Probably not one of those good shocks.

Just wanted to give Bunkey some thanks and well deserved recognition for his support of the brotherhood of UConn basketball. Actually, I do think he could recruit well - absolutely. Give him a few years. Other aspects of the game not so well.

Reaction Score
I don't understand who Bunkey is and how everyone knows about him and what his role in any of this basketball stuff is? Adimeback is acting like I should know who he is.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't understand who Bunkey is and how everyone knows about him and what his role in any of this basketball stuff is? Adimeback is acting like I should know who he is.

SCJ's bro who hung out with the team.

C

Chief00

Just accept it.

Reaction Score
Not sure which has been overstated more........the departure of Bunkey or the influence of the Fetty Wap concert? I can say with confidence that with respect to the men's program, neither matter all that much.

C

Chief00

Not sure which has been overstated more...the departure of Bunkey or the influence of the Fetty Wap concert? I can say with confidence that with respect to the men's program, neither matter all that much.
You are underestimating Bunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS