Please put your ludicrous head coach suggestions here ←←← | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Please put your ludicrous head coach suggestions here ←←←

Reaction Score
Once again...I'm disappointed with this board.
The student body doesn't come to games anymore.
We need a man that can go dorm to dorm and get the kids to come back, one kegger at a time

LARRY EUSTACHY

Reaction Score
So far I've seen Karl Hobbs, Rick Pitino, Richard Pitino, 'lil Dicky Pitino, the corpse of Thad Matta, Kevin Freeman, Ricky Moore, JC, JC for a couple years w/Glen Miller as coach in waiting, various high school coaches nobody has ever heard of, Geno a million times, JTIII, JTIV, Becky Hammons, and probably others I'm missing.

Who's next? Dave Bliss doing anything? Gene Hackman retired from acting a while ago, he's available. Maybe Phil Jackson wants a new challenge?
Bucky Waters

☺️

Reaction Score
Mark Cuban

Recruits via Shark Tank style reality show on location at the Dairy Bar

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 4.26.31 PM.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not actually that super crazy but Paul Weir at New Mexico. Offensive guru who has his team playing for a conference title and tourney bid in a decent league right now. But more importantly we could spite Vance Jackson Sr. and that would be worth it on its own.

Reaction Score
Speaking of prospects with time available, and op's for media attention, let's not forget Tyler Summitt. Who knows what he could achieve absent the distractions of the female vibe. Side note: Same AD who hired Sumnitt also hired Konkol. What could possibly go wrong??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom