Please post positive stuff here. | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Please post positive stuff here.

Reaction Score
A positive - Looked like Samson was in warmups and not the polo/khaki combo he has worn on the bench all season.

If we can get him back for the last 10ish games of the regular season and get him ready to go for the BET & March maybe his shot blocking ability combined with more Clingan minutes can clean up/hide some of the defensive issues we've had protecting the paint.
Good point.

Karaban has played 32+ minutes per game over the last four. I love the guy, but there are definitely times I'd prefer a more defensive option depending on the situation. Like 6-10 minutes per game for Samson would provide a much needed wrinkle to these rotations.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Regression to mean would say eventually Joey Alleyne and Newton get hot from 3 eventually
Nevermind GIF

Reaction Score
I was looking for a video from earlier in the season discussing the team's depth but I can't find it. The team needs to go back and watch some video. Bottom line though, lots of 3's in this video.

1999GoodSon

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Reaction Score
That’s a good stat and an improvement. In past years, there were definitely a lot of questionable shots… but that piece seems to be improving.
Lies, damn lies and statistics.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

No idea why he called a 10 point scoring run a “kill shot”, that’s an old racquetball term. But UConn seems to be fairly good at not allowing runs and going on runs.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Nobody is trying to poach our coach.
Says the guy who can't count past one (even with #2 for the taking if only he has the courage to claim it), so he keeps dipping into a well he keeps pissing in.

Positive stuff includes zero haiku miscounts last Wednesday; those committed to stoking the mojo are growing in number and their efforts are growing in quality. They know that efforts to disrupt the players & coaches from their needs & mission are admissions of defeat that themselves will be defeated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom