Playing time for Samson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Playing time for Samson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm telling you Chin, you sound like those guys that predicted Joey California would get crushed in the Big East here.

I'm drawing a line through his post-injury performance. He had lost too much ground and the team was a machine. Let's see what a fresh start brings. Even Azzi Fudd was lousy when she came back from an in-season injury.

Post injury, pre-injury we can only hope there's a lot more to the small sample size we've seen. I love the kid is staying and trying to earn time so it's hard to say. But for now, he hasn't looked like he would have a role as of yet, but it's still early so one can hope. The athleticism is obviously there but there is a looking lost sense when in the game that will need to change.

Reaction Score
I heard he'll be playing PG because we don't have a true PG
Not a true PG but a national championship winning PG.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No doubt Samson will be an impact player this year. Not from my eyes, but just trusting the coaches to have him ready to go. They kept him on the roster for good reason. I agree with @Waquoit , that last season he lost too much game time, we were cranking along, and he just didn't fit into the flow. This year, stronger, a better ball player, it's on.

You have zero game film over two seasons to base on the statement "No doubt Samson will be an impact player this year.".

Pure speculation and opinion.

Reaction Score
You have zero game film over two seasons to base on the statement "No doubt Samson will be an impact player this year.".

Pure speculation and opinion.
Call it what you want man. Most of what we do here is speculate and sling our opinions. We all feed on the same information pool for the most part. Samson is on the roster, he will get minutes, and he will have an impact, how much so is a gradable curve. I would like to think that as the season progresses he will find his groove as a player. My post was optimistic and positive while your reply to me was pesky, small, and unnecessary. Go cut the grass or something.

Reaction Score
Here we go again....sheesh....he either succeeds or he doesen't... It's mostly up to him... Only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom