Players return late July except... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Players return late July except...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Here is a link to the information.

Students at schools that offer a hybrid of on-line and in-person course instruction will be okay.

Interesting that just today Harvard announced it will offer only online courses for the '20-21 academic year but plans to have 40% of its students on campus. Rutgers today announced it will offer mostly online courses for the fall semester, with limited in-person courses.

Somehow I doubt we've heard the last of this. This rule would add to the financial losses colleges and universities are already facing because of covid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It may be apples and oranges, but I read where the New York Rangers have all of their European players back in NY.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It may be apples and oranges, but I read where the New York Rangers have all of their European players back in NY.

It is. Professional athletes are allowed entry to the US.

Reaction Score
This seems very serious No end to the hurdles being thrown up. Head bangHead bang
Yeah and I'd only expect those hurdles to become more and more difficult the longer this virus thing drags out. It's unfortunate because Connecticut is one of the safest places you can be right now. Down to just 60 people in the state hospitalized, and the infection rate is down to 0.7%.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The least safe places regarding Covid are the U.S. and Brazil. I would welcome students who want to risk being here.

Reaction Score
Maybe Geno could offer an in person course "Basketball: Theory and Practice" on a pass/fail
basis, and going to practice would satisfy the course requirements.

Hey, playing fast and loose with academic standards is what Athletic Departments do isn't it? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The least safe places regarding Covid are the U.S. and Brazil. I would welcome students who want to risk being here.

That's true only if you believe the numbers being reported. [ ]

My advise is to listen to the official statements but also to find qualified people with no agenda to promote and listen harder to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
UConn can qualify for a football exception? :eek::eek:;);):oops::oops:
I have it on good authority that they play everything except football. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom