Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
Any rumblings out of Knoxville? Do they all want to stay and try their luck with the new coach? Do they all even fit her style of play?

Reaction Score
Any rumblings out of Knoxville? Do they all want to stay and try their luck with the new coach? Do they all even fit her style of play?

Let's be honest, they will all get a bunch of playing time cuz there's no one coming in

Reaction Score
Syracuse is also reasonably close to Rochester, home to NTID (National Technical Institute for the Deaf) where she could continue/make use of her ASL studies.
Yes, this seems like it would even be better for her. All the best to Amari.

Reaction Score
I just had a funny thought popped in my head, with a somewhat weird question. So I’ll ask the BY sleuths: Does anyone think Baby Muhl is about to make an appearance in a UConn uniform?

Reaction Score
I just had a funny thought popped in my head, with a somewhat weird question. So I’ll ask the BY sleuths: Does anyone think Baby Muhl is about to make an appearance in a UConn uniform?
I'd be shocked........ But anything is possible

Reaction Score
I don't really get it though. Is it just not being in the Pac, therefore not playing in front of family? I did think Cameron Brink saying she didn't want to fly across the country was interesting. Also Adia Barnes being mentioned for the Marquette job is interesting.

With OreSt in the WCC for the next 2 years, they will still be playing in LA, SF, …

Reaction Score
Let's be honest, they will all get a bunch of playing time cuz there's no one coming in

I would think they would at least meet the coach.
How do you know no one is coming? Quite the opposite I’d think — transfers would seem job 1 for any new coach.

Reaction Score
I would think they would at least meet the coach.
How do you know no one is coming? Quite the opposite I’d think — transfers would seem job 1 for any new coach.

I'm talking about recruits. And specifically at this moment. I know things can change

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Heavy rumors about the implosion of the Oregon State WBB Team. Hope none of it is true, but feeling like the dam is soon going to burst.

Both Oregon State and Washington State got left behind in the game of conference musical chairs. My concern is that bad things might happen to them.

Reaction Score
Both Oregon State and Washington State got left behind in the game of conference musical chairs. My concern is that bad things might happen to them.
Not in 1-2 years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Regarding Amari and Ines, Geno's statement late in the season about who would play and who wouldn't play seemed to be a message. Though we couldn't talk about it here, the fact that they are in the portal is not a surprise.

Both of them are great kids and will be missed. However, if we want to compete with SC (plus ND, Texas, et al.), we need more talent plus good health.

Reaction Score
Any chance UConn will look to bring in help from the transfer portal with 2 scholarships now open?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom