Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
He already has an offer out there. I expect he’s known about all the recent events for quite awhile now. He’ll hear from Emely before anything else happens. He prefers to build long term as opposed to portal quick fixes.
I guess that I am pretty ignorant when it comes to recruiting. With our current roster, why would we be interested in another 6' F/G/W as a recruit or from the portal? Aren't we already loaded?

Reaction Score
I guess that I am pretty ignorant when it comes to recruiting. With our current roster, why would we be interested in another 6' F/G/W as a recruit or from the portal? Aren't we already loaded?
I thought folks were complaining about front court depth not 24 hours ago. Well, another athletic 6'2" who can run the floor is definitely a positive. Geno's been quietly building a very tall team and a very quick team.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Emely is a current recruit for 2024. She's an athletic 6'2" with really good quickness and good ball handling skills. Think a bigger Aubrey.
Ok, I apologize. I just looked Emely up on ESPN and she is listed as 6'0"
1000001204.jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
There's Emily, there's also reportedly been some interest with Kaitlyn Chen out of Princeton. Or Geno may be looking for an experienced big. I'm sure the coaching staff has a better handle on our needs next year than we do.

I think a quality big would be the top option, if they go the portal route. The backcourt and wings are stacked, but the front court is undersized and/or inexperienced. I think many want El-Alfy to start, but she's a freshman who is coming off a torn achilles and UCONN needs to have another solid option in case she isn't ready. If I'm Geno I'd try to find a proven interior defender who can rebound and block shots.

Reaction Score
Ok, I apologize. I just looked Emely up on ESPN and she is listed as 6'0"
View attachment 99179
It can be common for these to be under estimates. It appears to me that they don't change from when the kid is a middle school early highschool first registration. If the kid has a growth spurt, it often isn't reflected in Hoopgurlz.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Ain't no way Van Lith is going to State. They are gonna have a top 3 backcourt in the country next season. No playing time available.
Ooohh...this post gave me chills! Nicely done, sir!

Reaction Score
Heavy rumors about the implosion of the Oregon State WBB Team. Hope none of it is true, but feeling like the dam is soon going to burst.
I don't really get it though. Is it just not being in the Pac, therefore not playing in front of family? I did think Cameron Brink saying she didn't want to fly across the country was interesting. Also Adia Barnes being mentioned for the Marquette job is interesting.

Reaction Score
Heavy rumors about the implosion of the Oregon State WBB Team. Hope none of it is true, but feeling like the dam is soon going to burst.

Hard to know if rumors are legit or just vultures from other fanbases. Haven't we been hearing this since EE loss? Only one so far was a graduate.

Reaction Score
I’ve heard similar, heard more players could be entering the portal.

Reaction Score
Well don't miss my thread this summer about southern culture, Carolina geography, land grant institutions, and easy recipes for singles.

And here we go. First real :eek: of the ACC portal season
As long as the recipes have options for ingredient substitutions;). If I can't buy them in Canada, I'll need an equivalent to work with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom